Ranking
"Keep your application short and to the point. AND FOR HAMPA'S SAKE, DON'T TELL US HOW MATURE YOU ARE! Really, if you want to point that out show it with our application and actions, instead of simply writing it to your app"-Dragon

This will impact me because of my past lmao

"PROOF READ YOUR DAMN APPLICATION, TWICE!"-Dragon

Pretty much already do this with normal applications in the first place lmao.
-----
TyZi dont u give me an infraction for posting on a forum that has been dead for two years... I realized it after I posted u bastard
Last edited by Hotbox; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No use complaining here Fame. And there is an edit button and quote tag, you should try use it next time.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
No use complaining here Fame. And there is an edit button and quote tag, you should try use it next time.

right i don't know why I didn't think of that lol. I don't have that much exp. in hosting tourneys... can you do usd tourneys??
Nah, most likely not. But here's the thing you can do, by using that usd buy some tc from verified toricredits sellers on their board then host a tourney
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post

right i don't know why I didn't think of that lol. I don't have that much exp. in hosting tourneys... can you do usd tourneys??
-----
I didnt mean to post that lol
-----
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I've never meet with this type of tourney before!
Would be unpopular

Well I mean who wouldn't want the chance to win some money... but yeah nike i will do a 100k for second, and 200k for 1st tourney this friday maybe or on saturday... I need to buy some from dia, cause he is selling 15k=1USD
Last edited by Hotbox; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump