Ranking
Happy holidays to all
!!!!! im still alive lol
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Driving to work and some dude in a huge truck going 70 is switching lanes back and forth being a general asshole.

Little did he know, there was a cop hiding behind me watching it with me.

Holy shit did that cop fly up on him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
played my first game of toribash in (it feels like) a year

just a prank bro
Last edited by Virus; Dec 29, 2016 at 11:23 PM.
Five days late, but I wanted to mention that I had the best Christmas ever; it was by far my best day this year.

How's everyone been recently?
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Five days late, but I wanted to mention that I had the best Christmas ever; it was by far my best day this year.

Hey, Creati0n! I had a great week, I watched Rogue One and today I just finished watching the movie titled, "Sing!". It was great and had funny moments in it. Rogue One was very cool as well. I also recently got my router hooked up to my computer via ethernet and I now have great internet. :P

I also ate my ass off, but I don't want to get PTSD thinking of how my stomach hurt from how much food I ate.

I'm glad to hear that you have had a great Christmas, I hope you'll be able to live every day like it is Christmas, it is a great holiday after all.
I had a great Winter Solstice. And I'm a bit hangover from drinking into the early hours with colleagues, and the partying has only just began, going to party for another 48 hours for Hogmanay(New Year)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

I had a pretty fantastic Christmas too. I got both a new GPU (1060) and an SSD. I've spent the last couple of days setting that up. My computer went from a 1:36 startup to 0:34.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.