Ranking
crap i forgot that was a thing ok here's my go at it,

cool bRO you saw the sugar man. very pleasing to my sleep deprived eyes. you should definitly try tricking at some point your moves are very good for that, you have good power and flow, i liked that flare bit aswell. enough trying to make people trick now, the first grab was kinda oof because it ruined the smoothness of your moves, you were spinning so well but that grab pushed you back. but i do see why its necessary, the next grab and follow up is so hecking good man 4DM HIT WHAHTUJWAND SPLIT! you recovered well from the hit too, not loosing too much speed and that knee push was very good. the arm dm kinda looked accidental and the other 4 dm hit was kinda cheesy, felt like you lost the pride you began with. though you totally made it up with that 180 and smexy pose facing away from the wrath you made.

touch my weewee xd. short replay short cnc :^( opener was the usual, nice and clean, and gotta love those toribash physics, punch something and get your wrist amputated. the knee dm was aight and i see why you fell under uke, the speed from the opener was too much and it was hard to follow with the dms, nonetheless cool spike punch or whatever that was when uke falls on your sharp arm xd.

i did it aand wow it feels nice to write like the world is ending xd
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
well thank u bby <no homo3 wasnt expecting my replays to have good reviews and at touch i didnt fall on uke from speed but to get that decap in some soard of funny/ lamely way
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
boi i'm rusty af
Attached Files
kaki.rpl (107.3 KB, 9 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you didnt cnc my replay so now you have double the weight on your shoulders and im keeping a birds eye view on you so you better cnc it and this one cause why not

kaki - nice power and coolio operino but you look like you need some relaxation in your live xd you looked really stiff throughout the whole replay. 410 i can see some uncertainty in your moves lmao, the launch wouldve been a 10/10 if you didnt twitch your leg but hey it happens not here to hate, the kick decap was flawless but the follow up looked rushed, looks like you just held all your joints and relaxed one here and there, you need to relax more joints and specifically your chest >:^(
não dói joca
kk,
nice: op was nice tho i think it would look better of you used your toe less,
the transition from the first to second trick look sick af but again, it would be better with less using of the toe (if u are aiming for realistic look that is).
in the second trick it seemed like you didn't know what to do or you were too lazy to think about anything, it look way too relaxed and wierd.
its a bit odd choice that you want for a twist from that transition, maybe do a hook or something to get a better looking setup?
the trick itself is really good,
the pose is legendary tho.

oc entry: this replay is a fucking perfection, i couldn't think of anything wrong about it.
#weneedthisinstock
thanks papi

i dont like realism its too hard and i prefer going for power xd
Attached Files
rehearse.rpl (309.7 KB, 6 views)
não dói joca
thnks for posting, i wanted to post something aswell.
for ur replay:
you rely too much on your toe rather than building momentum,
you also relax too much parts at times that it look wierd.
aside from that everything is good.
Attached Files
wip.rpl (191.1 KB, 9 views)
what the hell sick openereo we should collab sometime

235-180 idk whats wrong with it but it just doesnt seem in place
very fluent moves overall and great power, you used your lumbar very well :^)
that leg push didnt seem very helpful on your side lol, and if youre continuing after it, i have no idea how you'll do it, seems impossible.

now its time for me to flex my fat wip xd
Attached Files
weewee.rpl (267.6 KB, 10 views)
não dói joca
nothing much to say,
everything look really good,
the only part that bothered me was the transition after the first hit, it could be smoother.

also, i can always change my plans if they don't work :P,
here is another wip + what i went for at first(just so you can see all the changes i made while making this)
Attached Files
wipp.rpl (268.8 KB, 7 views)
mmnrhk.rpl (222.3 KB, 6 views)
im back guys

wipp is really cool i like how you keep going in so i thought you would go for dms, but then you keep spinning would like to see more dms though

mmnrhk is crazy i love it is really cool idea and well done when youre in the air after the hit it looks really slow though xP

this is my fisrt spar since im back, it was not really much a spar and more tricking but xD
i tried to move like a holywood ninja :>
Attached Files
Last edited by heroman14; Mar 6, 2019 at 05:01 AM. Reason: forgot to put replay xD