Toribash
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
4z: Dead Island is (more or less) a Melee focused zombie FPS. Pretty fun, and it's on PC as well.

Ah yes, probably should've had that on the list too. Had to have been one of my favourites for this specific genre, even if it did reek of Borderlands.
Always bugged me that the guns were pretty crap against anything but other humans. Except the shotguns that randomly 1HK with headshots.

Hopefully Riptide will be good/better, I've got that lined up for purchase.

Also, finished Zeno Clash today. People were right - it was pretty damn short, but a lot of fun.
Final impression: "...wut?"
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
ouhm im in need of a good RPG which is kinda worth playing.
it should be kinda combat forced or so... may with level system etc.etc.

dont say skyrim or some mmorpg´s played most of them and its not that what im searching.
prefered f2p, if u know any. but im fine with games i have to buy too.

i hope someone can help me out there... (also for computer, not console)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

dont say skyrim or some mmorpg´s played most of them and its not that what im searching.

If you haven't played it already, Dragonagedragonagedragonagedragonagedragonage
Kinda rpg/strategy, similar to Mass effect, but medieval.
First one is the best :d
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

As of now, the new game out is D&D Neverwinter. It is similar to Guild Wars, if you have ever played it. Neverwinter is a fun RPG, and it is a combat based game.

Here is a thread on the Toribash forums for the game:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=407060
A hasbeen like the rest
Looking for a game with a cool story, preferably f2p (but not necessary)
any game that could be completed in less than 7 hours of gameplay can be wiped off from the list.
A good story is the main requirement, the gameplay is the second, graphics aren't much necessary, but shouldn't be forgotten.

and, it have to run on my pc, I have a AMD FX-6100 and onboard video (Radeon HD3000) with 4gb RAM
keep in mind that Skyrim doesn't run on my pc so keep it really bellow that level.

And you can forget about the Elder Scrolls series, already played them all.
I don't like turn-based strategy games, so, yeah that's all you need to know.

The more interesting the story is, better the game.
Last edited by Immotay; May 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

Cave Story (Metroidvania, original is free, Cave Story+ is commercial)
Planescape: Torment (old, diablo-like, not free, almost legendary though)
The Chzo Mythos series (Adventure/Point n Click, free, quite a good story overall)
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
any game that could be completed in less than 7 hours of gameplay can be wiped off from the list.
A good story is the main requirement, the gameplay is the second, graphics aren't much necessary, but shouldn't be forgotten.

and, it have to run on my pc, I have a AMD FX-6100 and onboard video (Radeon HD3000) with 4gb RAM
keep in mind that Skyrim doesn't run on my pc so keep it really bellow that level.

And you can forget about the Elder Scrolls series, already played them all.
I don't like turn-based strategy games, so, yeah that's all you need to know.

Alan Wake had a cool story if I remember correctly, It's not free but It is on PC. Not too sure on the completion time, but I'd wager it took me more than 7 hours on the 360.

Also, the Fallout Series! (You said Elder Scrolls, so I figure I'd mention this.)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Alan Wake had a cool story if I remember correctly, It's not free but It is on PC. Not too sure on the completion time, but I'd wager it took me more than 7 hours on the 360.

Also, the Fallout Series! (You said Elder Scrolls, so I figure I'd mention this.)

Sadly my pc can't handle Alan Wake, played it a lot on my friend's place, its awesome.
and I'll be checking out some games from the fallout series soon, thanks for the tip!
i was looking for an old turn-based pc game where you had groups of units lead by a hero and movements were done by clicking on nodes. if you went to a node occupied by an enemy, battle is resolved automatically and all you could do was watch. i remember it was fantasy-themed. with races like demon, dwarf, elf, etc. can't seem to remember the name of that game. also, its not might and magic.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures