Toribash
embed was wrong, but found the song on youtube
actually good. i'm not a scremo fan, but combining it with post-rock sounded really nice
8/10

its still so weird to me that there's a brutal metal band on the flenser, gigantic production as always and good vocal performance, that pause in the riff towards the intro is badass. almost as good as "why" 10/10, also i fixed my embed lol

FLASHING LIGHTS WARNING BTW
Last edited by Nurse; Jan 23, 2023 at 04:23 PM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I'm certain my taste is far from what is accepted as musically appreciable, but I dislike songs with an over-imposed instrumental.

4/10

. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
2/10 incredibly boring and uneventful sounds like it was written purely for a paycheck back in whenever time this was made this sort of thing was popular, the story was incredibly vague and impersonal it didn't interest me at all and i've heard so many vocalists exactly like this hearing these vocals make me actually angry lol

shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
9/10 elliott smith is a fucking boss, rip to the legend

part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
9/10 sick industrial shit

kinda sounds like sludge too

part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal