Ranking
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Bought a gun, gotta wait three days to get it though

Joy to my state. I walking into the shop and walk out with a firearm in about 20 minutes maybe.

Joy indeed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
I like cartoons but not anime, does that make me an antiweeb?

No, just an over grown man baby.
Last edited by Tuna; Jan 16, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Joy to my state. I walking into the shop and walk out with a firearm in about 20 minutes maybe.

Joy indeed

Where do you live? I was under the impression most states have waiting periods for firearm sales.
-----
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Oooo, what did you get?

An M1911 by Springfield Armory. It also came with some extras (holster, cleaning kit) that I didn't know about, so that helps. Only $700.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Jan 16, 2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Where do you live? I was under the impression most states have waiting periods for firearm sales.
-----

An M1911 by Springfield Armory. It also came with some extras (holster, cleaning kit) that I didn't know about, so that helps. Only $700.

Wow, Firearms are expensive in 'murica....

The 1911 is a pretty great gun though, I honestly prefer Glocks, although fat chance of me getting one in the UK. xD
No, just an over grown man baby.

I'll take it.
Nikos ya bastard u need to be active here in this thread, not on WAPOW thread dambit
Wow, Firearms are expensive in 'murica....

The 1911 is a pretty great gun though, I honestly prefer Glocks, although fat chance of me getting one in the UK. xD

1911s are generally made with the highest quality parts, so tend to run more expensive. Sig Sauers run around the $700-800 mark for the same reason, while Glocks can be as low as $250, but are closer to ~$400. Glock is an okay manufacturer, but they are relatively new (35 yrs old, compared with Beretta who is ~500, and Colt who is ~160).
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post
Nikos ya bastard u need to be active here in this thread, not on WAPOW thread dambit

Hey there friendo, never post here again. Thanks.
1911s are generally made with the highest quality parts, so tend to run more expensive. Sig Sauers run around the $700-800 mark for the same reason, while Glocks can be as low as $250, but are closer to ~$400. Glock is an okay manufacturer, but they are relatively new (35 yrs old, compared with Beretta who is ~500, and Colt who is ~160).

It's often not the age of the company that matters, and yeah, 1911s are great guns, although I honestly prefer glocks, if I could have a handgun, I'd honestly have both. :P
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post

You have the thought to put a comma,,,,, but say dambit. Wtf is a dambit.