Ranking
I use it on volibear and shen, don't ask me about voli -.-
I also used to use it on kennen cause it looked cool
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
I'd say Jax and Akali are the only onesthat are really good with it.

Lichbane/gunblade don't count as hybrid.
At least I hope that's what you were referring to for the akali one.
:/
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
5 PDs and a rabadons.
I build it on teemo and he's like unkillable, I can shutdown tanks so well.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Yeah I should specify: Building a triforce and a gunblade on Jax to turn him into an unstoppable rape engine is not so much hybrid as it is just building him sustain bruiser.

And last time I checked Akali was so bad she only saw play in sub-1200 and pre-level-30 play, correct me if I'm wrong. And when she wasn't that bad, didn't people build her AP anyway?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
diana is effectively akali 2.0
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Also, wards are fucking op when there is jungler that wants to gank you. Even if dude surprised me, I could get away with ward+shumpo trick.

Only Hecarim can surprise with a gank. If you push too much you won't be able to react that fast because of his "e". That's why I like jungling with Hecarim. Just pass through the ward and still land a succesful gank. Unless your top laner is bad. He needs the assistance if the enemy has full hp.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Only Hecarim can surprise with a gank. If you push too much you won't be able to react that fast because of his "e". That's why I like jungling with Hecarim. Just pass through the ward and still land a succesful gank. Unless your top laner is bad. He needs the assistance if the enemy has full hp.

I'm pretty sure that other junglers can successfully gank just as effectively, if not better, than hecarim. All the invis junglers (eve, shaco, and twitch) have the advantage of not even being seen by the ward, nocturne panth and shen all have massive range tele ults with cc to back it up. Rammus has the same speed capabilities with more cc. And Alistar and Nautilius and Maokai just have ungodly amounts of cc. And basically every viable jungler has a better clear time and sustain in the jungle than hecarim in the early game, where ganks are more prevalent and effective.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, you're gonna have to give me everything there is to know about blitz, especially your best AP build.

All my blitz games ended in disasters, last one I thought I should try and go more AP support, ended up with quite a decent positive score (how the hell did I land those skillshots I will never know).

So now I'll be practicing blitz a ton after this motivation boost.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

rule no. 1 for playing blitz : BUY MANA BUY MANA BUY MANA!
do ALLWAYS walk around with a tear of goddess. its the best item you can get on blitz.
actually, you only have to grab, knock the opponent up with your E, maybe use your ult for the silence to prevent flash.
hes pretty boring in earlygames, all you do is standing in the bush, waiting for someone to get in your Q range and pull him. should be allways a kill.
i think the most mistake people are doing is as maxing your Q first. basicly, it doesnt change anything. except a little bit of damage, but youre a supporter and your adc should get the kills. i allways max my W first, so i can save money for some g5/s10 items and walk around with normal boots.
point 2 : buy mana items.
dont forget your tear of goddess. never. the first item youre building should be manamune, if you play as tank. as AP blitzcrank, its archangel. my personal blitz build looks like this :
start with saphire crystal and 1 ward.
then buy tear of goddess ,philosopher stone, heart of gold and kages lucky pick.
the core is
boots of swiftness/ionic boots
manamune
roa
frozen heart
rylais
banshees veil.
when youre playing AP blitzcrank, it should be
ionic boots
archangel
roa
zonyas
rabbadons
abyssal.

when you have your tear of goddess, allways, really ALLWAYS activate your W and E when you can. even if you stand in your base, use them. youre tear will be fullstacked after ~30minutes.

it usually ends with stats like 15/0/25 when im playing blitzcrank (tank support).
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat