Toribash
Hey guys I got a fl0w user title ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I agree. It looks very original and awesome, planning to get one asap
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Replied. I'm not really good at discussing in english, but, I think my post is an 'ok' leveled argument.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
the ranking system is a concern passing above my head as I don't care much about ranks, and aikiddos will always farm the most compared to strikers ; there's not much that can be done to level the ground so I don't have much interest in it ^^
Last edited by deprav; Aug 12, 2015 at 02:21 PM.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
the ranking system is a concern passing above my head as I don't care much about ranks, and aikiddos will always farm the most compared to strikers ; there's not much that can be done to level the ground so I don't have much interest in it ^^

I don't think that's right deppy! I think we strikers can get higher win rates compared to aikido people. The system I'm suggesting should help ensure that I guess. I really never got grappling that much in toribash, never won in it consistently. never thought toribash was designed for it anywya, striking mods are where its at.

if you see top 20, it's full of strikers..me kane insanity etc.. so idk
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
I don't think that's right deppy! I think we strikers can get higher win rates compared to aikido people. The system I'm suggesting should help ensure that I guess. I really never got grappling that much in toribash, never won in it consistently. never thought toribash was designed for it anywya, striking mods are where its at.

if you see top 20, it's full of strikers..me kane insanity etc.. so idk

I approve this. William got me with all his punches and his defense is pretty hard to break so striking is a pretty hard thing to be done.

P.S. I break it once and that was awesome.
- made in Indonesia

ye it's true but ranked servers with striking mods are always empty D: Maybe when our mods become official we'll see more peeps I dunno