Toribash
I mean, personally i'd rather not turn into a fuckboy or be bullied by the world, i've been told i look like one before and it doesn't feel great D:
Originally Posted by max View Post
I mean, personally i'd rather not turn into a fuckboy or be bullied by the world, i've been told i look like one before and it doesn't feel great D:

yeah that fighting words.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Being called a fuckboy is a good thing, gentlemen. It means the girl finds you attractive, therefore, you must sleep with a lot of women. Women are backwards
being called a fuck boy is the last thing you'd want to be called by a girl. So the legendary YoJohn went out and has been kidnapping some individuals... i don't know if they will see this post any time soon but let's give a warm welcome to Hubert0213, cryboi1 and PakOcig *clap* *clap* *clap*
being called a fuck boy is the last thing you'd want to be called by a girl. So the legendary YoJohn went out and has been kidnapping some individuals... i don't know if they will see this post any time soon but let's give a warm welcome to Hubert0213, cryboi1 and PakOcig *clap* *clap* *clap*

Being called "nice", "sweet", or "friend" is the worst

My college is opening back up and the semester is a month shorter - it ends just before Thanksgiving. Ridiculous.

A warm welcome to Hubert0213, cryboi1 and PakOcig, we shall do great things together.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Being called "nice", "sweet", or "friend" is the worst

Hello my sweet friend! you're a very nice person
max... great moves, friend

I've been reading recently, it's a great way to pass time, recently I purchased Art of War by Sun Tzu. I haven't read it yet because I haven't finished what I'm reading now.
I've never really be a fan of reading books/comics... i need motivation to actually read but i don't haha. I went to see a surgeon today about my scar on my forehead from an accident i had 3 years ago, i'm suing the company i work with still for the incident
I've never really be a fan of reading books/comics... i need motivation to actually read but i don't haha. I went to see a surgeon today about my scar on my forehead from an accident i had 3 years ago, i'm suing the company i work with still for the incident

Yo reading is good for the soul. wow, a scar you had when you were three.... thats a long time to have it on your head.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather