Ranking
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
I recommend you go into IRC and make your case using the channel #vibe

You do mean, get to know the clan and be happy with the members?

Because joining IRC isn't really the place to make your case, it's the place to actually learn who's in the clan and try to make friends with them.
If it helps your app, great. If not, no biggie, that wasn't intended anyway.

Unless you're tryharding the clan so much.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
Originally Posted by GIVEtake View Post

Because joining IRC isn't really the place to make your case, it's the place to actually learn who's in the clan and try to make friends with them.

Stop posting in this thread
Originally Posted by GIVEtake View Post

Take this to PM as I don't appreciate you cluttering our rc thread but please pm why you are in our thread
I must sleep because its 3:30 am, time to put the cringe to the end, i really do hope i get accepted
Professional Shitposter.
Sorry about skipping over the app requirements. I'll be honest, I just looked at the example application and skimmed a bit and said "oh, this'll be fun!". Kyure gave me a little reassurance that I might get in, so I didn't read "how to join". I apologize.

I'm a 5th dan black belt and my strong point is aikido. I'm also good at lenshu and RK MMA, although I lack good openers for these mods. I'm decent at wushu. I have two alts, both which are clanless and both which I never go on: EatCow and Gbleel. Before I quit, I was in a clan named Jungle (went official but ended up disbanding, still have the floor texture). Recently, I was in Bomb but left because I thought the leader was disrespectful and even more recently, Mythology. The leader of that clan and I both left Bomb to make Mythology, but I didn't completely agree with the way everything went down with the name and leadership, so it was easy for me to leave when Kyure came to one of our in-game rooms and offered to merge. Koala king declined to merge, but I decided to come. I could contribute to Vibe by adding to in-game and forum conversation (still need to ease myself into IRC), potentially participate in wars (I love to war), recruit/recommend potential members if allowed.. And ultimately, just trying to contribute to the clan in any way I can. I'm active daily (although the amount of time I'm on each day varies) and I like to be involved.

Again, sorry, and thank you all for considering. I'll be back tonight (USA EST time)!
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
Sorry about skipping over the app requirements. I'll be honest, I just looked at the example application and skimmed a bit and said "oh, this'll be fun!". Kyure gave me a little reassurance that I might get in, so I didn't read "how to join". I apologize.

I'm a 5th dan black belt and my strong point is aikido. I'm also good at lenshu and RK MMA, although I lack good openers for these mods. I'm decent at wushu. I have two alts, both which are clanless and both which I never go on: EatCow and Gbleel. Before I quit, I was in a clan named Jungle (went official but ended up disbanding, still have the floor texture). Recently, I was in Bomb but left because I thought the leader was disrespectful and even more recently, Mythology. The leader of that clan and I both left Bomb to make Mythology, but I didn't completely agree with the way everything went down with the name and leadership, so it was easy for me to leave when Kyure came to one of our in-game rooms and offered to merge. Koala king declined to merge, but I decided to come. I could contribute to Vibe by adding to in-game and forum conversation (still need to ease myself into IRC), potentially participate in wars (I love to war), recruit/recommend potential members if allowed.. And ultimately, just trying to contribute to the clan in any way I can. I'm active daily (although the amount of time I'm on each day varies) and I like to be involved.

Again, sorry, and thank you all for considering. I'll be back tonight (USA EST time)!

Much, much better man, I very much appreciate your persistence and the fact you did indeed come back and add the rest on. Something I rarely see, so respect,

Vote updated:

Yes
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post

Well, I don't know about merging with Mithology, but if you want to get in vibe by yourself, you have my yes
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Well, I don't know about merging with Mithology, but if you want to get in vibe by yourself, you have my yes

I believe what he is implying is that he asked the senior members of the clan and they declined the idea of a merge, so he came here individually anyway, so I think a merge is off the cards whatever our decision.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
An application that fills all boxes, very good to see,

Additional comments are as follows:

• I don't personally know my feelings on you not caring about the games you play, but that may just be my personal view on the game. I'm sure you can be laid back and still enjoy the game

• Yes, I believe what you are talking about are 'lucid' dreams a trait that I also share,

As per the app, it was of an acceptable length, some pieces i'm not sure of my views on but I suppose I'll never be completely contented, as that is just my persona

Other wise: I will have to give this app my neutral view

Sense, thank you for the nice comments but I would prefer it if you read this one. That one was what you could call my major fuck-up. Here is the improved one I made and im going to delete that horrendous failure.

My name is PuncakesR, I was born on 9/4/2000 (For the difference between australian and american ways of saying the date thats April 9th 2000) My current belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, my qi would be around 2.5k if my guess game is on point. Some of the mods i'd say im remotely good in would be ABD and Mushu (all kinds, I think) My Previous clans have been in are Sinon, the one I felt most at home with. Vibe, I left because i'd thought that i'd never return to Toribash, and Haunted, my reason for leaving them is because our time zones were off to the point where I have never seen them online. Why this amazing clan needs me (yeah im trying a bit too hard :3) is because I'm able to do well against players better than me which is a result of my natural good luck and for some reason being good at whatever game I play (not trying to brag) I'm not ingame as much as I used to be but im on frequently enough to meet most clan requirements for in game activity. my forum activity is quite high due to my habits from Sinon, we were more forum active than in game active and im not sure if that applys here. My Personality is a bit bipolar you could say but I do not have that mental disability, one minute im that friendly guy in that chill toribash lobby next im that asswipe calling out kids for being disrespectul as im doing it myself, also while I was in Sinon you could say I was making everyone laugh (or atleast trying) either my succeed attempts worked or my horrible attempt made them laugh. My reason for joining Vibe is that 1: 2 Sinon members I was fairly good friends with are here, Pidgenere and Nerobe. Also from joining a Vibe in game lobby you are all really friendly as well as good at the game which is a rarity. I sincerely hope this app makes it in because i've been sitting here for like 20 minutes I think trying my hardest (probably my most productive piece of writing)

I wish you all a splendid day

~PuncakesR (Hopefully soon to be Sir Puncakes, I just like the sound to it. it also matches my picture :P )

-------------------------------------
Also on a side note, not sure if you know but your picture is straight out of a game I love playing named Warframe :P. And that one is named "Equinox"
Last edited by PuncakesR; Sep 25, 2015 at 04:22 AM.
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Sense, thank you for the nice comments but I would prefer it if you read this one. That one was what you could call my major fuck-up. Here is the improved one I made and im going to delete that horrendous failure.

My name is PuncakesR, I was born on 9/4/2000 (For the difference between australian and american ways of saying the date thats April 9th 2000) My current belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, my qi would be around 2.5k if my guess game is on point. Some of the mods i'd say im remotely good in would be ABD and Mushu (all kinds, I think) My Previous clans have been in are Sinon, the one I felt most at home with. Vibe, I left because i'd thought that i'd never return to Toribash, and Haunted, my reason for leaving them is because our time zones were off to the point where I have never seen them online. Why this amazing clan needs me (yeah im trying a bit too hard :3) is because I'm able to do well against players better than me which is a result of my natural good luck and for some reason being good at whatever game I play (not trying to brag) I'm not ingame as much as I used to be but im on frequently enough to meet most clan requirements for in game activity. my forum activity is quite high due to my habits from Sinon, we were more forum active than in game active and im not sure if that applys here. My Personality is a bit bipolar you could say but I do not have that mental disability, one minute im that friendly guy in that chill toribash lobby next im that asswipe calling out kids for being disrespectul as im doing it myself, also while I was in Sinon you could say I was making everyone laugh (or atleast trying) either my succeed attempts worked or my horrible attempt made them laugh. My reason for joining Vibe is that 1: 2 Sinon members I was fairly good friends with are here, Pidgenere and Nerobe. Also from joining a Vibe in game lobby you are all really friendly as well as good at the game which is a rarity. I sincerely hope this app makes it in because i've been sitting here for like 20 minutes I think trying my hardest (probably my most productive piece of writing)

I wish you all a splendid day

~PuncakesR (Hopefully soon to be Sir Puncakes, I just like the sound to it. it also matches my picture :P )

-------------------------------------
Also on a side note, not sure if you know but your picture is straight out of a game I love playing named Warframe :P. And that one is named "Equinox"

Not that it matters as you have already been accepted, but you can view your QI on the right of your individual profile screen when you click on your name

And yes, I am aware that is equinox in my profile picture, a game I used to play very much, reaching top leaderboards at one point