Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Like. A. Man. You will WILL that mana into existence. Because fuck logic, this is rammus we're talking about. You will suddenly have full health, 20 stack mejais, leviathan, soto, with a trinity force and death cap while wearing merc treads, ninja tabi, boots5, and zerker's on each of your little feet because FUCK the rules.

But.. but.. but I am, as far as I recognize by my body structure, female player. How can I know how to play MANLY RAMMUS :<

4 win | 1 lose as Sona on soloque.

1239 ELO and raising up.

God damnit I am scared of playing again and losing it.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
you know what is fake and gay and GAY, cept it's real?

this

I had oracles 12 mins in too :|

Your draven is a retard for building anther PD instead of a GA.
We're now over 100 elo apart ed Why did we not play together.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Yo mang, he's gold. He knows what he's doing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Attack Speed Jayce. Ha

It's legit, you make full use of your poke because it scales off abstract values.
I R IRONMAN
1239 -> goes back to 1212 (or something like that) -> goes up to 1246. +7 change, come on. :-D

even if it's still low shit newb elo, I am so damn happy about every little up point. previous season I was stuck at 860~~
Nope it is completely wrong. You have to choose 1 role. Tank, offtank or adc. Pretty much those builds are similar. For offtank just add a defensive item or 2 with the pure ad one.
+ the poke works well with more Ad than attack speed. Phantom dancers or any other attack speed items (except breserkers greaves) are pretty bad on him. Just maximize your damage on skills and basic attacks as you can burst opponents down quickly.
Well if you know what you are doing you can still win with other builds. But somewhere I made a build guide which is the most effective. At least for me.

Also I finally ended my loose streak. Won 3 ranked games today. 1 solo with Skarner, 1 duo with Saint as Jayce and with my classmate as Hecarim. Glad that I took this day off to play ranked, lol.
Tried Syndra again cause of the fuckton of buffs she got.

LOLOLOLOLOL ONE SHOT TRIST BY SLAPPING HER SHIT WITH MY BALLS. LETS GET IN RANGE TRIST HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
When did riot add 20 turrets?
Which map is this?

Figure of speech Dude :P
xD

And Oracle, I love Syndra's ult lol
TOO OP LOLOLOL