Toribash
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
Ok iam not that smart, so how do you remove that off?

i'd imagin changing the name and just deleting the url part >.> i donno i've dont ever get url in the name...

Originally Posted by davidofmk771 View Post
Okay, all of the files are .tbm in the mods folder, but when I start up Toribash, only the mods there origionaly are playable. And how do I unzip the files?

when you open the zip just drag it out of the zip folder

Originally Posted by LineTori View Post
ok... but if i save my mod where will it show up? i can load it when i saved it

with world builder, it saves into the scrupts folder
Well in the names it says .tbm, but in game it says URL as well.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
but i cant find it
where is it in the scripts folder

and with 'getting back to object 1' i dont mean i want to delete the object 2(fixed i know how to now)
Last edited by Chartle; Nov 1, 2007 at 07:17 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
thats weird... no .tbm file there.. but i can load it with worldbuilder. gah. maybe its vista or something else stupids of my cpu
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Linetori-you have to move the mod file you made in worldbuilder from the scripts folder to the mod folder to play it. this is because the script doesnt have write permissions to the mod folder. ;)

davidofmk771- well you unzipped them already, so all you have to do is move them to CProgram Files\Toribash-3.0\data\mod
gah.. thats not my question jam. they simply dont show up in the script folder. READ.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
well i use notepad++ not worldbuilder, so my knowledge is limited.

Did you SAVE it?

What OS are you on? (vista has tight security and you might have to run toribash as an administrator to allow it to save files)

uhhh......

Maybe your out of hard disk space?
hey i h8 using anything other than text modding so how do you use the new element features in the text version. also i noticed some odd stuff i don't get like how do you freeze elements in their place also what is with the fourth variable for color also why does mass=0 make the game buggy not to mention the bugs when you set flag less than 0. can you plz answer these question cause i would rather not use the script.