Ranking
clan join
Hey concon its trystin im turning 15 and im a beater i play with frends and alone if you see me not on that just means im practiceing bymyself and i like toribash i have a youtube channle and it would be nice if you let me join here is my youtube channle https://www.youtube.com/user/pikachu11121
If i got the invitation where i can see it ? where i have to look for in privat messages ?
#GetShrekraped
Originally Posted by UKFM View Post
If i got the invitation where i can see it ? where i have to look for in privat messages ?

Ah you just reminded me, will send invite now.
Nationality: White
GMT: easterwester time
Belt:Black
Best Mods:run kido normal toribash akido Xspar
Old Clans: Elf Raptors
Why Would you like to join?:i love games with anime i play adventure quest worlds minecraft and a lot of other games so id love to join
A little something about you: im good with art and im a beast at toribash i play toribash on a laptop soon on desktop on a laptop it is hard to play so if i messup im sorry. i found toribash after my nanny past away. this makes me happy so i dont get sad or mad sorry if i don't play as often as i did im still trying to get internet at my new house so i play and look up stuff for school projects at home i play toribash at my other nannys house butt my mom or ganny has to drive me so i dont get to play as often as i did win i first got the game :''3 anime i watch : One Piece Dragon ball zee Blue Exorcist naruto my neighbor totoro Lbx Avatar the last air bender and legend of korra
Last edited by PandaYOTE; Oct 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: forgot to put my tv shows that i watch
Originally Posted by PandaYOTE View Post
Nationality: White
GMT: easterwester time
Belt:Black
Best Mods:run kido normal toribash akido
Old Clans: Elf Raptors
Why Would you like to join?:i love games with anime i play adventure quest worlds minecraft and a lot of other games so id love to join
A little something about you: im good with art and im a beast at toribash i play toribash on a laptop soon on desktop on a laptop it is hard to play so if i messup im sorry. i found toribash after my nanny past away. this makes me happy so i dont get sad or mad sorry if i don't play as often as i did im still trying to get internet at my new house so i play and look up stuff for school projects at home i play toribash at my other nannys house butt my mom or ganny has to drive me so i dont get to play as often as i did win i first got the game :''3

No mention about anime?
hey ppl and curncurn

Who I am: Call me Light. I'm 13, surprising, isn't it. I'm from the Philippines. I'm an outer space and game nerd. To be honest, not really a huge fan of anime, but I do watch some of them. I'll list them later on. I'm an introvert, and probably has ADHD.

What I do: Play gamezz all dayyyyyyy. For fun, of course. I mostly play multiplayer games, and in MMOs I find it boring to be a beater.
- Dota 2 (skill 6.8/10)
- Toribash (skill 5.8/10)
- Dragon Nest (SEA) (skill 7/10)
What I once played:
- Flash games (i play them occasionally, mostly ninjakiwi and kongregate)
- TF2 (skill 5.5/10)
- Minecraft (skill 9/10)
- Terraria (skill 9.5/10)
- Unturned (skill 8/10)
- Warcraft 3 (skill 7.3/10)
- Half-Life (sucked at puzzles)
Can't remember anything else.
I'm a free2player with a shit graphics card. (if you're asking how i can play dota 2 i play it with 20 fps. i ain't no feeder doe)

What I watch (and watched):
- SAO
- SnK
- One Piece
- Kill la Kill
- Code Geass
- Kuroko no Basket
- Prince of Tennis
- Hajime no Ippo

Why I joined: Dunno why I exactly wanted to join. Probably because I wanted to piss off my friend, a former Toribash player, and is a huge fan of Sinon. Also probably because I wanted a clan, a good one hopefully.

herpderp

pretty much it. btw if you want to be my friend, active communication with me is very recommended
Last edited by sSLight; Oct 22, 2014 at 01:56 PM.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
hey ppl and curncurn

Who I am: Call me Light. I'm 13, surprising, isn't it. I'm from the Philippines. I'm an outer space and game nerd. To be honest, not really a huge fan of anime, but I do watch some of them. I'll list them later on. I'm an introvert, and probably has ADHD.

What I do: Play gamezz all dayyyyyyy. For fun, of course. I mostly play multiplayer games, and in MMOs I find it boring to be a beater.
- Dota 2 (skill 6.8/10)
- Toribash (skill 5.8/10)
- Dragon Nest (SEA) (skill 7/10)
What I once played:
- Flash games (i play them occasionally, mostly ninjakiwi and kongregate)
- TF2 (skill 5.5/10)
- Minecraft (skill 9/10)
- Terraria (skill 9.5/10)
- Unturned (skill 8/10)
- Warcraft 3 (skill 7.3/10)
- Half-Life (sucked at puzzles)
I'm a free2player with a shit graphics card. (if you're asking how i can play dota 2 i play it with 20 fps. i ain't no feeder doe)

What I watch (and watched):
- SAO
- SnK
- One Piece
- Kill la Kill
- Code Geass
- Kuroko no Basket
- Prince of Tennis
- Hajime no Ippo

Why I joined: Dunno why I exactly wanted to join. Probably because I wanted to piss off my friend, a former Toribash player, and is a huge fan of Sinon. Also probably because I wanted a clan, a good one hopefully.

herpderp

pretty much it. btw if you want to be my friend, active communication with me is very recommended

Accepted, welcome to Sinon!
What i am: i am a husband of a famous and beautiful thing called uke (theee lol).
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Best Mods: Greykido and Aikidobigdojo
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity: 10/10
Favs. Animes: Air Gear
One Piece
K-On
Durarara
Tokyo Ghoul
Fairy Tail
And some hentai's (jk xD)
for sure i watched more Animes but this are my favs.
Other Games: im manly playin TB but if someone knows a good other game i may join (if there is a uke)
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
What i am: i am a husband of a famous and beautiful thing called uke (theee lol).
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Best Mods: Greykido and Aikidobigdojo
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity: 10/10
Favs. Animes: Air Gear
One Piece
K-On
Durarara
Tokyo Ghoul
Fairy Tail
And some hentai's (jk xD)
for sure i watched more Animes but this are my favs.
Other Games: im manly playin TB but if someone knows a good other game i may join (if there is a uke)

Just because I feel sorry for yo broke ass uke marrying piece of toad leg, I'll accept you, lol welcome to Sinon you arch nemesis.