Toribash
yes, your balance is 'good' but your flow is messing with how great it could be. There is a really big difference in quality of movement from blue tori to red tori. So it is a bit hard for me to figure out exactly how much work your balance needs in relation to your flow. But since the red tori is obviously worse, i based my observations on its movements. Would love to see more multiplayer coop spars from you so that I could more accurately cnc
ok will do some soon
those replays were months ago i havent played mp in awhile
but i will do some spars in mp
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Denilumi: accepted! another one for the students list despite exceptional skill, haha

also, next few days are looking a little more jam packed at work so i'm going to be advising the discord chat moderators to send out invites to students and teachers on the list.

hope to see you guys there!
beware
the goblin
@Marrez: can I change my role to teacher then?

I think I want to work helping people instead of just asking for help, and we are somewhat lacking in teachers so, if I'm suitable for the task, I would love to
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

absolutely, thanks for stepping up!

also i plan on hosting another recruitment drive sometime next week. hopefully some of you will be there and, hopefully, we'll have some more people pool into the server this time
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
ok will do some soon
those replays were months ago i havent played mp in awhile
but i will do some spars in mp

I wasn't directing that cnc at you denilumi, I'll check out your replays once i have returned home.

I will apply for teacher soon, I've noticed that I saved/uploaded my spars a lot less that i previously thought i had -.-' (I have one unfinished junky ss if anyone wants to knock the rust off my boots lmk)
-----
@denilumi, you are clearly, a great sparrer. The only issue i see is generating power. You have amazing flow in which you could generate some great power with the rotation you have but you seem to either lose power because you let your momentum take you without applying force to it (So over flow i guess lol?). Or, you pass up the opportunity to land a powerful kick or punch because you don't want to be throw off balance/ that was how you planned it our with your sparring partner. If its because powerful hits throw you off balance i would suggest figuring out how to let the power be shown while also letting the hit connect and bounce back or slide off. Other than that(If that is even a problem and its just you working with your partner.) you're amazing!
-----
I made some typos but its not letting em edit them so feelsbadman
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Want to be a teacher?
Request: Teacher Membership
Name:Micah (real name: Micah)
Languages (Must be fluent in them): English
2 Replays of your spars: Not my best but tamakunt is my favorite spar of all time idc how bad it is
-----
spjunky is a self spar, i just didnt change uke to me
i fix
Attached Files
tamakunt.rpl (767.1 KB, 9 views)
spjunky.rpl (455.0 KB, 4 views)
spjunky.rpl (455.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Micah; Sep 7, 2018 at 02:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Marrez: Xioi wants to change to teacher role as well

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Micah thanks man really apprechiate it but i doubt on the "you're amaizing" part XD I like to go fast cause i gain more speed as i go so it look way cooler and i can do a lot more stuffs but i dont want to overdo myself so i just stop

@Marrez ty very much wasnt expecting an instant yes

I have lost all of my 200+ spar replays cause i quit the game awhile ago and decided not to come back but here I am :/

Did this almost 1 year ago
Attached Files
spar SidTheEpic.rpl (492.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Deni; Sep 7, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
@Micah thanks man really apprechiate it but i doubt on the "you're amaizing" part XD I like to go fast cause i gain more speed as i go so it look way cooler and i can do a lot more stuffs but i dont want to overdo myself so i just stop

@Marrez ty very much wasnt expecting an instant yes

I have lost all of my 200+ spar replays cause i quit the game awhile ago and decided not to come back but here I am :/

Did this almost 1 year ago

dude, come on, you are. Don't worry about overdoing it just do it, if it doesnt work out, dont do it next time
@denilumi: DUUUUUUUDE I LOVE YOUR SPARS

You barely twitch, your movement is smooth and really good and the way you get involved into the fight is sweet

also, you have something special about your "fighting style" by itself, not about how you perform your moves or caring about toribash at all, but it's like you have such a remarkable character that only you can impersonate.

Great stuff my bro ♥

also I'll be posting a spar I almost did with deni here since this thread is kind of stopped
Attached Files
spar fail qq.rpl (263.3 KB, 6 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]