Ranking
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
I say yes, but those are a lot of clans. Also, weren't you in DIAF too long ago? I remember something like that, not sure though (and didn't you already leave toribash once? ).
So yes from me, as long as you don't leave next month again. Keep it to one clan, that's way cooler.

Oh, yes, I was in Diaf, but only for 3 days, so I didn't count it.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Dave seems like a nice guy as far as I have noticed. But his talking seems a bit forced.

"I must be nice to get accepted now etc"

Yes from me if I have the right to vote :P
Yes to Dave, good application and great replays. (plus he's italian ^^)
He's all right in my opinion, except for the fact he left a lot of clans... You won't leave Sigma too, right? :P
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Yes to Dave, good application and great replays. (plus he's italian ^^)
He's all right in my opinion, except for the fact he left a lot of clans... You won't leave Sigma too, right? :P

No, I want to rest here now.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Very sorry to say this, but after some well thought discussion, we here at Sigma have decided that the applicants Uke0700 and Dave are not quite sigma material. The leaders of sigma came to an agreement that these applicants would not be accepted. This in no way means that all opposing voters have not had their opinions considered.

On a side note, we wouldn't mind seeing Uke0700 applying again in the future. We would just like to see you mature up a bit.

Sorry again, but thanks for applying.
Sir, I don't get why a nice guy like this should be rejected in that way, for the 3rd (4th?) time, every time he got better, I (and seems I'm not the only one) think that he got enough better this time.
By the way, we have to wait for Phail's vote.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Belt:in this account iam brown but i have a 4 dan that is hacked lol

References:none

Replays/Art: well i am good in wushu and TK
Favourite mod: wushu ,Tk and instagib feet

Why you wish to join: i was looking for a clan and i though that sigma would be a good one

Why we should let you join
: cuz i will try to do alot for the clan

Do you have access to IRC?: no

Past history:i was in omega but looong time ago

Real life Name:Roy

Past positions of power:

Other: