Ranking
Haven't gotten to try the final yet but I'm sure you got it all working nicely and from what I saw you made it great. I'll try it ASAP and hopefully we can play some matches with it soon
Thanks guys Nice flip Sora.

Learning to change toris' starting position really expanded my modding horizons. I'll probably update some of my older mods, like messer, with different starting positions and new toris.

Turns out I didn't rotate hands right after all. Just updated the mod, it's now called pollaxes.tbm.
Attached Files
pollaxes.tbm (19.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 18, 2016 at 07:05 AM.
Major update to poleaxe mod. It is now called poleaxes.tbm (pic)

Modified toris to more closely resemble human posture; they don't lean forward with their ass sticking out as do default ones. Aside from looking better it also means they are not as front-heavy as default ones, which helps with balance. Another thing I did was slightly increase the angle of arms at starting position; this makes moving the axe up and down a bit more smooth. Also changed wrist range slightly.

Other changes: reduced gravity by 1, but turned many joint strengths down considerably. Reduced friction on the axe head so it doesn't "catch" on the floor as much.

This is the most sophisticated mod I have made thus far. Try it out.
Attached Files
poleaxes.tbm (18.5 KB, 4 views)
poleaxes_ng.tbm (19.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 27, 2016 at 07:09 AM.
I seem to glitch when using this mod in the couple games of testing, both for me and the opponent, I'll attach a replay, it acts like the poleaxe isn't being gripped and alternates between teleporting and falling to the floor, eventually I just let go and it quit glitching.
EDIT: it wasn't the first game with the mod either it happened twice in a row
Attached Files
glitch.rpl (70.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by dabarrett; Mar 27, 2016 at 01:23 AM.
I know, I just realized this and I don't know wtf is going on. It works perfectly in SP and I had no reason to suspect it wouldn't work in MP.

If anybody knows what's going on, please do tell. I think it's to do with right hand...

EDIT: omg, I FIXED IT. YES. poleaxes.tbm.
Also made a no-grab version where you can't grab your opponent, just the axe handles.
Attached Files
poleaxes.tbm (18.5 KB, 9 views)
poleaxes_ng.tbm (19.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 27, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
Updated poleaxe mod: duel_pollaxes.tbm. Nerfed annoying 1-handed attacks as best as I could. Lessened upper body strength, altered balance on the axe (more proper now, actually), increased distance ever so slightly, and disabled grabs on opponent.
Attached Files
duel_pollaxes.tbm (20.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:07 AM.
New mod! Pain_chain.tbm

Screen

It's a medium-gravity mod, set in a hexagonal cage, with chainsaws. It's more goofy and less realism-focused than most of my other mods. Give it a try
Attached Files
pain_chain.tbm (15.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 22, 2016 at 05:08 AM.