Toribash
i have a couple off complete ones. can't post the mods for some reason but they are sora_temple_parkour.tbm.html and DatChilled_Santorini.tbm.html. also my name is Zeke, sorry for not posting it in my app
Attached Files
Parkour - Lamborgini.rpl (734.2 KB, 7 views)
nice! I like the second one more than the first, also for some reason I had to edit some things in the replays to be able to see the mod.
In the first one it was a bit wierd when u used ur legs to grab the wall and you had some nice tricks as well.
hello? is anyone there?
k I challenge all of you to finish this lit parkour. Here is what I have done in it. I am uke ofc
Attached Files
nightmare house pk.rpl (649.0 KB, 10 views)
dorks_ghosthouse.tbm (23.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 25, 2015 at 11:57 PM.
Application
Name: Jesse (No last name sorry)
Why do you want to join? I'm am a absolute lover of parkour. I want get better at it in Toribash and in real life.
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Greed / "GingerNinjaTrickster" (Search on youtube)
3 parkour replays: I'll only have two acceptable replays because this account is a alt. So keep in mind, I had better replays on my other account "Maxtix".
Attached Files
Lacuna.rpl (339.1 KB, 8 views)
Greed.rpl (256.4 KB, 7 views)
I nut glitter and vitamin C
Hola welcome Pink! What do I see here? Chille coming back to parkour? (Or atleast taking care of this thread again :P).
Well this thing is quite inactive tho, maybe he is back in parkour or just step by to post here.
we should raise the activity here
Funny cuz greedy boi isn't even a traceur. ;-;
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001