Toribash
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
I play the game frequently, right now I've been trying to get saryn prime but RNG has forsaken me

I actually found Saryn's head the other day. Sold it for 35 platinum. I just got Nova Prime tho. :3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I remember when Nova prime came out I went on a hardcore farming mission to get her. Got all the parts in 3 days, that was the fastest I ever got any prime frame.
Went through a difficult journey to download war frame through steam on my pc a while back only to find out I had it on my PS4 all along.

Gonna play it a bit tomorrow probably.
I remember when Nova prime came out I went on a hardcore farming mission to get her. Got all the parts in 3 days, that was the fastest I ever got any prime frame.

tried to farm for saryn prime when she came out, did over 100 mission to get 1 piece, never got it. thanks DE
no u

Currently the only saryn p part I'm missing is the chassis and it drops from t3 survival. I must have done 10 hours worth of t3 survival in the past week, got nothing so far

Nova Prime is my first prime ever. I farmed for her bp and helmet and then got the chassis and systems for 75p.
Man, I wish I could get my PC save on my PS4. Ever since my PC broke, I couldn't help out with the clan I was in (7th Syndicate), nor could I play any updates after Tubemen of Regor.
Old af player too, I got Boltor Prime, Boar Prime, Survival Weekend badge, Nemesis Nyx, Dakra Prime parts, fuck man.
Nyx Prime with Nemesis Nyx skin, and then putting the prime colour set on looked so good.
Feels bad.
anyone else with excal prime here or am i the only one?

Also playing a lot with ash,if anyone wanna help with ash prime parts,
send a message,username nikosefs x)
I think you're the only one. xD For me, I've only got Nyx P and Nova P.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
anyone else with excal prime here or am i the only one?

Also playing a lot with ash,if anyone wanna help with ash prime parts,
send a message,username nikosefs x)

give it to me already.
no u