Ranking
situation is: too many people. time to pick only best ones to join. or stop recruiting at all as we did
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Anyone up for some long distance wushu?
-----
4th dan <3
-----
Looks like the server crashed...
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 23, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a good internet connection again!
cya at w8
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
i really like the fact, that we/you start to be picky about people we invite. that being said, i don't like the fact, that rubber got kicked... i've bashed with him on and off, for some time, and he is a decent player and has the matching personality, from what i can tell. if it is in my competence, i request that we invite rubber. and if not, keep your eyes pealed, to witness his compatibility with us.

cheerio
Arh, ok we were too many players in fl0w, but I don't really like the fact you accepted some players at first to then kick them a few days/weeks later without telling them just because you changed your mind. D:

I think Blacky and Rubber are good fl0w materials
ala why u are sooo harshhh?...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I'm sorry, (<-Lie) but if someone wants to join this clan and doesn't even put forth the effort to read the titles of our threads, they deserve to be treated harshly.

They obviously didn't even glance at our recruitment thread. 3rd dan and up is one of our requirements. I have no patience for people who aren't going to bother trying to figure out information for themself when they want to join us. We could go along just fine without this player, and with stupid posts like that they just prove that they are not fl0w material, or any other clan, for that matter, except for bleu because it's made for people new to clans and toribash.

Liking wushu is not a decent reason to want to join, either. It could be one reason, but not the reason. There are plenty of people who are "good" at wushu and who like the mod that are still not fl0w material. There is so much more to fl0w than just the wushu or just being an "awesome clan."

Know about the clan you want to join before asking how to.
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 25, 2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Because I can