Toribash
/invade/

Yes, there are some mistakes, but I will correct them tomorrow.

Event description:

-This is clans event, meaning: clan buy a ship and compete against other clans for the prize
- You buy a ship (small, medium, large; bigger is better, more canons and crew members) 5K, 10K, 15K - that is also entry fee
- You use your ship to travel on map, attack merchants (gain TC) and other pirates
- There is English navy - their goal: destroy all pirates (they gain TC by killing them)
- Pirates Goal: Collect 6 peaces of golden skull to unlock the location of Jolly Roger island
- Defeat Jolly Roger and take the treasure: probably around 100-300 K

Seeking sponsors.
Interested?
Lol i think our Bank should sponsor this anyway great idea
Whole JollyRoger would be pirates, and other people would be English navy ...
wait moment i'll start poll about that
anyway it's our Event or what ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Flippin heck!,Awesome movie n sound, sounds like a whole lotta fun.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

this look awesome:o
But when you say "defeat Jolly Roger",do you mean us,or are you just using that name?What role we should have in this event?
We are discussing about this in the private forum..
Anyway you don't need to put /invade,from the moment you are in fl0w and not only for that;p
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Ok, now I will explain more. Couldn't do it last night, I just finished video and upload, and just fell in bed exhausted. :P Also video may be taken down since yo tube warned me for using copyright material in it, etc... >:P Shit, its hard to be a pirate! >]

I made this with Jolly Roger as a clan, in mind. Heck, Brucia was so supportive for my last event so I thought: Gonna give him and the Jollies some credit.... Also, money is not something that I have plenty :P (this other reason maybe prevailed )

Anyway, this is how u play this:

1. You buy a ship (depending on the size) and with that u provide entry fee for the event. Just to discourage pirates wannabe's. Small ship = less cannons and crew members. Number of cannons decides which merchant ship u can plunder for gold (TC) [small ship can only attack small merchant ship, thus u get less money if u plunder it]. Number of crew members decides how tough is for u to win a boarding situation. 2 crew members against 3 means u must defeat all three of them [inside Toribash game] while they just have to kill 2 of you. More about fights and options during fights I'll give in rule book that I'm making.

2. You sail and attack other ships and towns on the map. But this map has not territories to conquer like the one used for Usurper event, this time all is much simpler. Almost every point on the map is connected by ''ship routes''. These ship routes have measurement units described like days. Example: From one island to another u must travel 3 days. Ships have one more characteristic: speed. Smaller ship = greater speed. So, small ship needs only one turn to travel between 2 islands (his speed is 3), while large ship needs 3 turns (since his speed is 1, but he has more cannons and crew members! :P)

3. There is ''English Navy'', presented by 3 ships on the map and controlled by 3 clans that will apply for event. Their job: To make trouble for the Pirates (pirates are 6 other clans that will apply). English Navy's ships can be sunk and even get some Tc for doing that, but after 2 days (literally 2 days!) new ship will replace the one that was sunken. Thus, English Navy is a constant threat.

4. Seventh clan/ship is the infamous, undead, Jolly Roger! He also sails the sea and plunders and attacks other ships, even pirate ones! Also he is the guardian of his mysterious island (location unknown until pirates collect 6 pieces of the golden skull!) with large treasure (Main Prize)! And, since he is undead if u sunk him he comes back in 2 days!

5. Goals: You sail with your ship from one point to another, attacking merchant ships that pops out on map, taking their goods (u gain TC for every merchant ship u plunder, depending on merchant ship size it can be 5 K or 10 K). You evade (or fight if u must) English Navy ships, and other pirates, and especially Jolly Roger. If pirate lose his ship he is not out of the event, he can buy another ship if he wish to continue.

In the meantime there will be special ships carrying ''map of the golden skull piece location''. You plunder that ship and get the name of the island/city where is piece of the skull hidden, then u attack and win that island/city and get a piece of the skull. Collecting all pieces of the skull (6 of them) opens new island: Jolly Roger Island. Then u must go there, fight and win Jolly Roger and collect treasure (Main Prize). And then event is over. But u must have all 6 pieces in your possession to do that, which means: you will have to fight other pirate captains for it! :]

6. And Yes, again there will be special cards (carried bu special ships) that u can use to help u in your quest.

This is basically it. I'll make rule book with detailed explanation. It's not hard, this event is simpler then the last one, since u just travel and fight. No territories and conquering. Just simple fights against clans on the old sail map. :P
epic shit transpired here
need more pondering to reply
wishful eyes deceive me
So we will be the Jolly Roger ship,or just a normal pirate ship like others?
If we will be the Jolly Roger ship,how we will make tc(considering of course we can't take the treasure that we are protecting:P)?If we are the JR ship,we can attack and gain tc also from english navy,or only by other pirates?

Anyway i'm ever more surprised by your creativity..really another fantastic event
How will u take TC: Kill everybody! Merchants, other Pirates, English Navy!
And, your task is to not let others to take the main prize. Events like this shouldn't be easy to win.
If it all goes well, this can be regular thing. People trying to steal your treasure and you making them suffer, until someone actually gets the prize! :P
Also, clan Damned, Nblx donated 200 K so this will be happening!

And, Brucia, told u I have a full bag of them. :}
-----
I think this is good opportunity to gain some fame for Jolly Roger clan. Which is, basically, this event made for.
-----
Also I think someone needs to be the bank for this and keep track how is money spent. I want all to be regular, honest and by the book.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 1, 2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok epic.We will give some tc too i think
I have some questions to ask,but maybe will be better to talk ingame,because is too slow by forum..