Toribash
View Poll Results: Should jcmert be kicked from Demonic?
Yes, he should be kicked
15 Votes / 71.43%
No, he should stay
6 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sup.

GMT:Egypt, and travel to Australia alot ( +2)

Other Abilities***:Well...Sorry to say this but i'm average in Replay making, Suck At art and Am good at video making BUT my fraps isn't working atm

Extra Info/Self Info:
I would like to join this clan because I've seen many members of this clan ingame, I would like to help out in any way that I could possibly help out in. I don't want to be treated like a slave, So I won't treat you guys like slaves either ;) . Also, I will be a great addition to this clan by PM'ing the ones who have posted spam or trollfull posts that the leaders of this clan said are not acceptable. I would help this clan by being funny yet non-spammy and serious when I need to be

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me ;)

~Mam
Gamer Of Gamers
Originally Posted by B4shata View Post

Like yesterday igot 50k and today 32k.

Like you lost 360k in a week one time? lol

BTW, Bash is awsum person, I was (and I'm still) watching him in GMBetting now :P

Edit: Mam! Another awsum person
Last edited by Dominik0366; Mar 17, 2011 at 03:59 PM.
Half-dead | ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
Sup.

GMT:Egypt, and travel to Australia alot ( +2)

Other Abilities***:Well...Sorry to say this but i'm average in Replay making, Suck At art and Am good at video making BUT my fraps isn't working atm

Extra Info/Self Info:
I would like to join this clan because I've seen many members of this clan ingame, I would like to help out in any way that I could possibly help out in. I don't want to be treated like a slave, So I won't treat you guys like slaves either ;) . Also, I will be a great addition to this clan by PM'ing the ones who have posted spam or trollfull posts that the leaders of this clan said are not acceptable. I would help this clan by being funny yet non-spammy and serious when I need to be

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me ;)

~Mam

As i said on IRC, both accepted, You guys seem pretty cool :-)

Originally Posted by Belshezzar View Post
btw i donated 100. not much but hey

I am happy that You are trying at least. :-D
Originally Posted by VKDevil View Post
Can i will be single alien

What would You bring with that alliance?