Toribash
hey what happend to balik did he die(i hope not) did he get kicked(i fucking hope not) is he sick(;-;) like what happend cuse it says his in the clan but he never got on or was on forums i would think he has school but isnt he too old for that(no offence) or does he have a really long job
-----
also if anyone is busy with something i can help how i can so if you need help just tel me i dont want you guys working your self to death :< (litterly and metaporicly)
Last edited by Cross; Jan 18, 2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
2016 Update pt. 2
We decided to change the trial's lenghts. Trial is now 1 month. After this Trials are voted as it was before, yet there will be a lot more trials.
Also, what is worth to remember. Trials will be tested ingame after voting.

What goes with Recruitment is a Recruiter.
If you feel up for this task. Feel free to write a free form APP. Send a private message to Kot and to me.
Masta - you have been chosen to be a Recruiter. Are you up for this task?
- this is a spot for you recruiter.

Also, a Warlord is needed.
Grzegi - you have been chosen for this task, as you are one of most skillful players in this clan atm.
But rest of you, feel free to write an app too.

NOTE! Remember to name your APP properly:
[TFR]Recruiter APP
[TFR]Warlord APP

Good luck!

Still no signs from Balik, he is alive, at least he was month ago. We are waiting for this lazy bastard.

Last edited by Extrice; Jan 18, 2016 at 08:57 PM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
the at least part scares me
-----
wait how is the app soppose to be written what info should be givin or is it just whatever we want to put in it
Last edited by Cross; Jan 18, 2016 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Extrice, I am waitin for the testings, I can't do it today.
When can you test me tomorrow?
And are the trials 1 month for me too? I am asking because i joined before changing the trials length
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 18, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
ihab, firstly you need to pass trial, then you'll be tested. And I believe your trial ends at Sunday. Correct if wrong.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
thx kot oh wait cant spam...... anyone have a grey force? i need one for my set idk if hunter looks gud on it cuse i dont have my laptop (it may sound greedy but if anyone is so kind you could go ingame dl me and show screenshot here?) you dont have too just asking