Toribash
Is GATA elite even talking about me?
...Cause usually if it comes to talking about these stuff,its a fast talk...
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
We're still discussing your application please be patient some applicants took a longer time then you etc
Okay,sorry about that,just getting on the nerve a bit.
• มวยไทย •
Lexx, being art people, we like to analyse every individual part of thing and usually
have better eyes and analysis skills than others, so we break down each part of a
person's application, think about a b c d, and e, and decide if they're good enough to
become part of this organization. I don't have access to the private board, but that's
what I've heard happens and so I hope that clears up a little to why it takes so long
for GATA to decide if someone is capable of being in the organization.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
My latest work

Edit: I just noticed that messed up line at the bottom Im fixing that now

EDIT2:Fixed
Last edited by LilTerror; Jun 30, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
I'm pretty sure those lyrics ar wrong, but that doesn't matter. Some of the pentooling is sloppy, but all in all, a nice vector.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
I just heard the song again its "New York concrete jungles what dreams are made of theres nothing you cant do now your in New York these streets will make you feel brand new big lights will inspire you lets hear it for New York, New York, New York"

But all of that is to long for an image.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/

I would give this lesson if i were in GATA right now... <_<
• มวยไทย •