Toribash
Just hosted an awesome betting lobby for 4-5 hours and made about 25k anyways, I'd be cool with a clan war, and I am searching for my first set
Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Just hosted an awesome betting lobby for 4-5 hours and made about 25k anyways, I'd be cool with a clan war, and I am searching for my first set

Only 25k ! next time make those nudge 1k
25k out including 10k for global?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Yo pamaaj i dont mind doing globals for you , 5k ea so send away if you want a global. with the text in it ofc.

im just one of the people you could ask

made a horrrible replay
Attached Files
# Internet - Snake eyes.rpl (102.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Internet; Mar 4, 2013 at 02:43 AM.
Well more like 30k or so including globals. Tired af haha. Looking for first set fyi, may be back ingame in a few hours.
We should so an ultimate and card betting server, maybe this will help us with our official chances.
Herro guys! im new here so im just posing a replay of a walk-up uppercut ^.^
Attached Files
The Uppercut - Run~Born.rpl (131.5 KB, 10 views)
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
I don't have the replay of if but In Ninjutsu I punched a dude so hard my arm came off and flew out of the ring and bounced about five times before it DQed, It was going that fast.
So I only had 2 hours of sleep. i might be a lil inactive for a bit... doubt it but you never know. Might sleep everyday :P

Laxo, every post was deleted. Quite annoying and you didn't listen when I said no more. So no more on what the past posts were about. We can continue in PM though.
Last edited by Jak; Mar 4, 2013 at 07:28 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
Yo pamaaj i dont mind doing globals for you , 5k ea so send away if you want a global. with the text in it ofc.

im just one of the people you could ask

made a horrrible replay

Oh my your set is so good!
Also that replay, i don't understand how you call that horrible.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther