Ranking
Some of friends said that the new hero is op.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Those are my favorite heroes, does not mean that I don't play other heroes as well, I play whatever role is not taken

EDIT forums is actually weird if you use phone
Very Nice
Lol thats why I try to ban the monkey every rank game.

People autopick the hero. and when its on my side, he doesnt know how to use..
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
If you think about it though Monkey king is easily countered just like any other really good hero, specific counters I've found for Monkey King thus far are is sniper's shrapnel because you can see him in the trees and he cant move since hes taking damage and timbersaw since he can just cut down the trees. Other good counters would probably be enigma, batrider, darkseer, and anyone with a radiance I guess.

Its just a matter of playing around him really.

The biggest character that I've seen picked this update is legion commander because everyone wants that +40 duel damage to get 700 duel damage by the end of the match.

But yeah this update really changed the game I'm sure after we all play for awhile it'll feel more balanced, its practically a new game right now so its just about re-learning it.
Last edited by Submerge; Dec 18, 2016 at 04:10 AM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Lol thats why I try to ban the monkey every rank game.

People autopick the hero. and when its on my side, he doesnt know how to use..

every fucking time, right?
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Some of friends said that the new hero is op.

He's shit. Basically the worst hero I've seen coming out on DotA so far.
His abilities are nothing useful; his damage ain't much of something to talk about except for his Q which is ridiculous; and he's easily countered with any hero I can really think of.
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
If you think about it though Monkey king is easily countered just like any other really good hero, specific counters I've found for Monkey King thus far are is sniper's shrapnel because you can see him in the trees and he cant move since hes taking damage and timbersaw since he can just cut down the trees. Other good counters would probably be enigma, batrider, darkseer, and anyone with a radiance I guess.

Its just a matter of playing around him really.

The biggest character that I've seen picked this update is legion commander because everyone wants that +40 duel damage to get 700 duel damage by the end of the match.

But yeah this update really changed the game I'm sure after we all play for awhile it'll feel more balanced, its practically a new game right now so its just about re-learning it.

Oh you didn't see the +100 DMG and 1s Jinada on Bounty Hunter did you? Not to mention his ridiculous attack speed now. That shit is OP as fuck.

We'll get used to it, but nothing is better than the DotA when it was on the 6.6 days something like that.

every fucking time, right?

He's being picked every game it's even worse than hearing Russians on CS:GO calling "Rush B."
Best part of it is those newcomers and how bad they are at the game trying to play a complicated hero. Yeah, he is complicated and not easy to use, at all. Yet doesn't make him any better, he's shit.

EDIT:: Yo WARMAN, I didn't find you on steam.
Perhaps you can add me? Cthulhu
You'll find me
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 18, 2016 at 05:08 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Name: Danial

Steam name: shockingly_odd

Forum activity: Inactive for a year? (don't plan on going back)

GMT: 5.30+

Preferred Dota 2 server/s: SEA, EU WEST

When did you start playing Dota ?: 2 Years ago (I guess)

MMR (If you play competitive): (im yet to calibrate it :3)

Favourite role: Mid/carry/support/everything

Favourite character/s: Invoker, Storm Spirit, Shadow fiend, Rubick etc

Least favourite character/s: I guess necro? (annoying bastard)

You're accepted btw
Wolololololo
im trying to get the updated version from a friend
looking forward to try the new doto, lmao new doto

Its basically doto 3 for us plebs

Srcheetah: Thanks,.

Patrickoo: sure dude
Very Nice