Toribash
Nice idea Ishi! I like to throw a random opener out there sometimes just to mix it up a bit, but I usually end up doing something related to rotating the chest and doing something with my pecs, wrists and elbow. If you can get in a good grapple position, you can out do a snapkick easily.

@Frag: Nice! If you just work on your elbows and pecs a bit (Never, ever do extended pecs and contracted elbows on both arms xD ) then you will improve a lot more. But it's all about learning and practicing.
-----
I just found this as well... This answers our question about the post count Darker --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=501745
Last edited by monkeyapex; Feb 25, 2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't usually play orthodox mods but when I play aikido I contract the pecs and get into a horse stance holding everything, kinda like a rock.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
frag can u post the mod pls i think i deleted all my mod accidently :x
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Nice idea Ishi! I like to throw a random opener out there sometimes just to mix it up a bit, but I usually end up doing something related to rotating the chest and doing something with my pecs, wrists and elbow. If you can get in a good grapple position, you can out do a snapkick easily.

@Frag: Nice! If you just work on your elbows and pecs a bit (Never, ever do extended pecs and contracted elbows on both arms xD ) then you will improve a lot more. But it's all about learning and practicing.
-----
I just found this as well... This answers our question about the post count Darker --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=501745

ah yeh hehe though the forum is going to die XD
i understood it now
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
I don't usually play orthodox mods but when I play aikido I contract the pecs and get into a horse stance holding everything, kinda like a rock.

lol i suck in aikido ;-;
just a fancy signature
@ apex when you say good grappling position what do you mean by it?
@juanix when in horse stance do you have a go to move after?
It lets me grab both their hands or block a decap attempt. From there I will usually get low so that I can maintain ground control. I've found that the higher in the air you are, the less chance you've got of winning.
I just stay like a rock until I have a chance to win! Works every time, rock/10 IGN. (Just kidding, I suck)

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
I just stay like a rock until I have a chance to win! Works every time, rock/10 IGN. (Just kidding, I suck)

xD lol Juani xD

I don't play.. that's my goal to win ^^ Don't play = Don't get frustrated = Don't brake your pc
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
i click on random body parts till the end of the match works most of the time ;) thats my strat
I like to noobclap with relax and take advantage of whether my opponent is on the offense or defense. It's mostly offense so yeah, I keep on winning ;)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D