Ranking
Why do we see so few people playing kennen? He feels so safe in lane, doesn't need blue buff which is awesome when playing with an amumu/nocturne/maokai/other junglers that can get really out of hand with infinite mana. Plus his teamfight is crazy strong.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

Morde ult on ez raped us and Yorick decided to ult himself.
Makes sense...
Last edited by Tyzo; Dec 18, 2012 at 02:29 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Why do we see so few people playing kennen? He feels so safe in lane, doesn't need blue buff which is awesome when playing with an amumu/nocturne/maokai/other junglers that can get really out of hand with infinite mana. Plus his teamfight is crazy strong.

He does less damage and is squishier than alot of other top laners and mid laners.
I R IRONMAN
His trading potential is a piece of shit. He shouldn't be able to win the lane assuming you play it correctly by keeping a minion between you and him. Otherwise, just jump on his face.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I personally like Jarvan because his ultimate is pretty awesome. I'm not fond of playing squishy champions like Kennen or Teemo.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Oh look, someone who isn't a complete retard. Sadly I used all of my refunds to be able to afford Rengar.
People say he's still overpowered, but all he can really do is jump out of a bush and run away with his tail between his legs after doing fail amounts of "burst" damage.
My advice would be: if you're gonna be Rengar, choose Kha'zhix! He could 1v1 Rengar before the nerfs. What does that say?

Did you see the jungling Syndra? Minions and monsters attack her orb, which doesn't take damage. Basically she's an invincible jungler.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Oh look, someone who isn't a complete retard. Sadly I used all of my refunds to be able to afford Rengar.
People say he's still overpowered, but all he can really do is jump out of a bush and run away with his tail between his legs after doing fail amounts of "burst" damage.
My advice would be: if you're gonna be Rengar, choose Kha'zhix! He could 1v1 Rengar before the nerfs. What does that say?

Did you see the jungling Syndra? Minions and monsters attack her orb, which doesn't take damage. Basically she's an invincible jungler.

*Facedesk

he's not overpowered anymore. he was before the latest nerf that hit a couple of days ago.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post

It says you were too shit at the game to understand Rengar was broken over powered. They had to try to give him the Xin Zhao treatment to try balance him.
I R IRONMAN