Ranking
Originally Posted by dawnwolf View Post
Hello my name is Mitchell and I would like to join NE because,

I love clan wars
I don't have use for TC so I can just deposit all of it into a clan bank if you guys have one
One of your members named Icarus said I impressed him and I have his vote He was talking to Foobi when he said this I think, he didn't guarantee you his vote, but Foobi, just sayin'.
I don't post much on the forum but I do check it a lot
I haven't been in a clan for a while

Past Clans:
Itua
Kotd
Rejected
Pyro
ColdT
Chimera

Bad History:
I don't really have any bad history except for the time when a hacker was traced to my account ( I don't hack) and the banned me for a day then unbanned me

Mods I am good at:
Akido
ABD
Greykido
Jousting

Well, I played with you in game, and you seem to be a nice guy and all, but I'm not fond of your application, it seems pretty half-assed and rushed, I mean, if you look back on the recruitment thread, the successful applications mostly have had time and effort put into them, and are very detailed about themselves.
I'm going to wait for other opinions, so I'm staying neutral for now.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS

I love clan wars
I don't have use for TC so I can just deposit all of it into a clan bank if you guys have one
One of your members named Icarus said I impressed him and I have his vote

Past Clans:
Itua
Kotd
Rejected
Pyro
ColdT
Chimera

Bad History:
I don't really have any bad history except for the time when a hacker was traced to my account ( I don't hack) and the banned me for a day then unbanned me

Mods I am good at:
Akido
ABD
Greykido
Jousting

I got to play with you in game, I like you, you're fun to play with and decent at ABD. Your application is a little lacking though, if you could edit it a bit, give us detail on your background maybe make two or three paragraphs. I'll give you a day, but for now I'm neutral.
Last edited by Icarus; Feb 18, 2016 at 01:24 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Hello (Ne), I'm here to apply for Nitro your clan.

Personal Life
My name is Aaron also known as Titan. I am currently 16 years old. During my free time, I enjoy to play soccer as well as run cross country and track for my school. I also love to cook, cook those dank memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And last but not least, I love playing this game. I think console is fucking dumb. #PCMasterRace.

Clan History
I have been in an extreme amount of clans during my Toribash life but here are the only ones worth noting.

[u]- Great family clan. Everyone is extremely nice but it was just deathly inactive leading to my departure.

[Origin] - Again, another great and notable clan. I felt like I did not fit in with the other members which had eventually lead to my departure from [Origin].

Bad History
I've had an infraction for saying good luck to a brand new clan. It is no longer in effect.

Toribash Life
I started to play toribash at the start of February. I found my first love playing Judo. As a beginner, I thought this mod was the coolest mod. I had played it for a long time. When I was about a black belt, I had gotten bored of Toribash and decided to take a break.

Months later, I had finally come back to Toribash. I started to play Judo again but it just had gotten too boring for me. I found one of my old Toribash friends that I had played Judo with and saw him playing AikidoBigDojo. He recommended me to try it so I did so. I found it boring and repetitive since I had kept losing. This triggered me to become a better AikidoBigDojo player. Everyday after school, I would play AikidoBigDojo for hours for the next few months. I became so good to the point where I could beat the better AikidoBigDojo duelists. Finally, Toribash had gotten boring to me once again and I went on another Hiatus.

The start of 2015 was a big turning point in my toribash career. During this time, I became fond of dueling. No matter how much tc I would lose while dueling, I loved it. I was determined to be the best duelist. I would consistently buy tc to feed my dueling addiction. I lost a lot. Eventually something happened and I started to win duels. I got up to about 700k during my prime. I sold all of my tc and quit the game once again.

2016. I've come back to Toribash. I started this new account to have a new beginning to my toribash life.

Why New Era?
From what I have seen, New Era members are extremely chill. Very lenient to whatever happens. Also, this seems like a clan filled with very elite players that I would like to become part of.

Et Cetera
My gmt is -5.

Thanks for reading!
Originally Posted by Titan View Post

Personal Life
My name is Aaron also known as Titan. I am currently 16 years old. During my free time, I enjoy to play soccer as well as run cross country and track for my school. I also love to cook, cook those dank memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And last but not least, I love playing this game. I think console is fucking dumb. #PCMasterRace.

Clan History
I have been in an extreme amount of clans during my Toribash life but here are the only ones worth noting.

[u]- Great family clan. Everyone is extremely nice but it was just deathly inactive leading to my departure.

[Origin] - Again, another great and notable clan. I felt like I did not fit in with the other members which had eventually lead to my departure from [Origin].

Bad History
I've had an infraction for saying good luck to a brand new clan. It is no longer in effect.

Toribash Life
I started to play toribash at the start of February. I found my first love playing Judo. As a beginner, I thought this mod was the coolest mod. I had played it for a long time. When I was about a black belt, I had gotten bored of Toribash and decided to take a break.

Months later, I had finally come back to Toribash. I started to play Judo again but it just had gotten too boring for me. I found one of my old Toribash friends that I had played Judo with and saw him playing AikidoBigDojo. He recommended me to try it so I did so. I found it boring and repetitive since I had kept losing. This triggered me to become a better AikidoBigDojo player. Everyday after school, I would play AikidoBigDojo for hours for the next few months. I became so good to the point where I could beat the better AikidoBigDojo duelists. Finally, Toribash had gotten boring to me once again and I went on another Hiatus.

The start of 2015 was a big turning point in my toribash career. During this time, I became fond of dueling. No matter how much tc I would lose while dueling, I loved it. I was determined to be the best duelist. I would consistently buy tc to feed my dueling addiction. I lost a lot. Eventually something happened and I started to win duels. I got up to about 700k during my prime. I sold all of my tc and quit the game once again.

2016. I've come back to Toribash. I started this new account to have a new beginning to my toribash life.

Why New Era?
From what I have seen, New Era members are extremely chill. Very lenient to whatever happens. Also, this seems like a clan filled with very elite players that I would like to become part of.

Et Cetera
My gmt is -5.

Thanks for reading!

Ya Triton said you're Foobi and that you're not allowed back in [NE], sorry.
Last edited by Icarus; Feb 18, 2016 at 02:41 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Just realized you're foobi... sorry but no.
DawnWolf, sorry man but that was a horrible app, you gave us close to no info if you could possibly edit the app it'll be a better vote from me but for now absolute no.
Last edited by NvSfocus; Feb 18, 2016 at 04:15 AM.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Hay hello how you doing? This s Volltic's application so get ready to be amazed!

About me?
You can call me Jay I am 1 15 year old Sophomore. I live in New York City. I love to draw and play games like Xbox ,Paystation , and PC Games. I have been playing toribash for quite some time now. I am very mature when I need to be serious. I am mostly active ingame but highly active and forum also. I find myself very creative and very open minded that comes in when I draw. I had never had any infraction's that I remember maybe 2 for posting things off-topic . Also my gmt is -5
and if you need to pm me for any other information

Toribash History? Well like I said I started playing toribash for quite sometime. I started out as a aikido player and saw people in betting servers who were rank 30 and below and that made me practice a lot. I always played toribash with friends because I thought even if I get beaten I will learn something from it since my friends at the time were 10th dan or 9th. I was really into dueling and things like that because I never had that much tc the most I had at the time was 50k. Even though I always lost.

Why do you want to join? I want to join New Era because of how good the players are in this clan. And the activity that I have seen so far. Since I have seen atleast 2 members online for the past 5 days
Decent app since you gave us semi-good info, maybe a little bit more info, unless you feel uncomfortable sharing then it's fine. Forum activity for you is pretty low IF you get accepted you need to work on it, that basically shows what we want in this clan.... forum activity. The reasons you have to join are not the best but I can tell you have good intentions, neutral for me.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Originally Posted by Volltic View Post
Hay hello how you doing? This s Volltic's application so get ready to be amazed!

About me?
You can call me Jay I am 1 15 year old Sophomore. I live in New York City. I love to draw and play games like Xbox ,Paystation , and PC Games. I have been playing toribash for quite some time now. I am very mature when I need to be serious. I am mostly active ingame but highly active and forum also. I find myself very creative and very open minded that comes in when I draw. I had never had any infraction's that I remember maybe 2 for posting things off-topic . Also my gmt is -5

Toribash History? Well like I said I started playing toribash for quite sometime. I started out as a aikido player and saw people in betting servers who were rank 30 and below and that made me practice a lot. I always played toribash with friends because I thought even if I get beaten I will learn something from it since my friends at the time were 10th dan or 9th. I was really into dueling and things like that because I never had that much tc the most I had at the time was 50k. Even though I always lost.

Why do you want to join? I want to join New Era because of how good the players are in this clan. And the activity that I have seen so far. Since I have seen atleast 2 members online for the past 5 days

I think you could put a bit more in your app, but I like you and I've gotten to know you a little, still I'm going to wait for a little feedback from the clan before I give my verdict, I'm neutral for now.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love clan wars
One of your members named Icarus said I impressed him and I have his vote

Past Clans:
Itua
Kotd
Rejected
Pyro
ColdT
Chimera

Bad History:

Mods I am good at:
Akido
ABD
Greykido
Jousting

Mod was a bit bland imo, but you did get the vote of Icarus. In-game it appears you're credible but otherwise, not so much. Having forum activity and contributing instead of reading every thread is a bit of an important aspect to me. That said, it's a No. Sorry man.

Originally Posted by Titan View Post

Personal Life

Clan History

Bad History

Toribash Life

Why New Era?

Et Cetera
My gmt is -5.

Thanks for reading!

Hi Foobi. Seeing as I consulted Triton and he was against you joining New Era a third time, the response is no

Sorry, Ily.

Originally Posted by Volltic View Post

About me?

Not as much detail as I'd like honestly. I don't know anything about you, and your reason for joining is a bit sketchy. After all, joining a clan for the good members is a respectable answer, right?

I'd like to say we're a Family Clan, lots of interaction is required. We war occasionally, host events, and try to better the clan in overall. That said, the question is: Can you contribute to the clan in a positive way, based off what I'm reading. I'd like to not say no, but the app is mediocre at best. Playing In-game with you, I realized you're not half bad. But in-game prowess is only one of many aspects. That said, my answer is no. I'd really like you to rewrite your application and make it better. Impress me. If you do, I'll be sure to say yes. I'd suggest waiting a bit though.
Last edited by Retro; Feb 18, 2016 at 02:37 AM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
dawnwolf:
Pretty lousy app and we're looking for more experienced players.

No from me.
-----
Titan:

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶d̶u̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶N̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶,̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶

Y̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶

Found out it was foobi... hi

-----
Volltic:
Neutral, but leaning towards a yes. I really liked how you hung out with the gang today.
Last edited by Lampito; Feb 18, 2016 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump