Ranking
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
I thought Toast was in JollyR already :v
Far from ignored from what I read.

Let's not drag the topic on any further.

---------------------------------------VVVVVVVVVV Jesus christ Kasz -_- that post is very unnecessary. Also don't be so hostile.
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 7, 2011 at 02:20 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
I thought Toast was in JollyR already :v
Far from ignored from what I read.

He wasn't ignored at all ...
i think he just stopped posting went afk etc.
and he's in Tint so i think that was excuse to get us off so really Toast gratz and don;t apply here please
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Toast waited a lot before make his decision.
I don't think he deserve this behavior,he had all the rights to decide for another clan
Last edited by bRuCiA; Apr 7, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Agree.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
he just told that we ignore them when he was in another clan Already and i don't think that's good behaviour either ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
nah..he FIRST felt ignored and THEN he joined tint
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
he just told that we ignore them when he was in another clan Already and i don't think that's good behaviour either ...

so what if he joined tint?
he has been waiting for a month or more here, he did not feel he was going to become jolly soon so he joined another respectable clan.
wishful eyes deceive me
he could just ask us to make faster decision i think that would work pretty good if he did ...
cause he was a really close to get in ...
AND he never been ignored ...

he could just ask us to make faster decision i think that would work pretty good if he did ...
cause he was a really close to get in ...
AND he never been ignored ...

still,its not nice to make imaginary theories,since he doesn't feel like joining us anymore,its his decision to make.
This is when I applied - 01-08-2011
The time thing was not an issues to me and Brucia explained it all to me and why it was taking so long. His reasons in short were, that Jolly had made some mistakes in the past when recruiting new members and that they wanted a member that was able to bring a special skill/talent and a personality that everyone liked.
And I understand exactly why and I respected that I would do the same thing.

I was true to JollyR in that I did not apply to any other clan while waiting. I received several invitations from several clans but I told them all NO! And after I decided to leave I took Kristis133 up on his offer of letting me join Tint. About 4 people from Tint said yes then Kristis133 replied and sent me a message asking me to join.

I still like you guys very much and, I hope that we can still be friends because I <3 allot of you. And I tried to leave on the best terms possible so that we could in fact stay friends.

I feel that Tint is also a very respectable clan and I hope you don't mind to much.

Oh and I get my new chocolate lab in 2 weeks and he is going to be named Morgan.
I will have pic's when we get him. Thanks.