Ranking

smoke trees, pop pills, drink liquor, fuck bitches. Wisdom.
- Jesus
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I dunno, those rules seem pretty strict. Where's my freedom?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
everyone knows america is really a free country
Last edited by Spartan094; Mar 13, 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: commy scum
shmevin eats smegma
Yes correct, America is a free country. That's what I said.
I really don't like these waves of members/activity we get, can't we just manage to keep a consistent flow? Like seriously, every couple of months, people get bored of toribash and leave and we're left with the responsibility to find new people to keep us company basically. I'll personally be looking into some of the other older clans to see how the hell they manage to keep their memberbase active(not that you guys are inactive, it's just that i've run out of ideas on how to maintain our activity in the future)
Hoss.
Yeah, you guys need to be like ol' Sparty here; I can't wait to post my wedding pics, baby's first birthday, 25th anniversary etc etc. I'll be here forever.
That rant came on mainly because I miss the canadians, sorrow, bob, and just about everyone else D:

From the looks of it though, every other -old- clan is faring just about the same as us in terms of activity. I hope this wave lasts.
Hoss.