Ranking
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
nobodys vote is greater then hayz's

No.
Stop being like that, cmon....
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
If I have a say yet it'd be a no from just general lack of creativity and effort... But good luck with the other votes.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
can i join???
hai guyz can i join pls

im ecspurt at twin swordz and am super leet hcker. i wanna join atlantis cuz it iz my dreem to join since I was 5 yrs. lol don't wrry im old enuf nao. im now 9 yrs.
Originally Posted by Shiko View Post
hai guyz can i join pls

im ecspurt at twin swordz and am super leet hcker. i wanna join atlantis cuz it iz my dreem to join since I was 5 yrs. lol don't wrry im old enuf nao. im now 9 yrs.

aspted pls jion caln
People , clan guys and my dear dears, today I’m gonna give u a Clan App like always before. Things like ‘hi, my name is Awyang, I’m an Indian, blah blah..’ are going to be in my app. + I’ll get some smileys in b/w to get ya’ll laughing [which really never workd].
[all the character of this play are not figurative, they have a relation with a real life person whatsoever]

So, hey. Once u know , there was a toribasher, skilled , rigid, sharp & blunt. One day when he was playin tb, he saw a player, a player so skilled, adept & master in winning that he defeated him[ But this was not the main thing.] The main thing was, that he was in a CLAN. The boy [16 yrs old] got the idea for getting in a clan. So,he worked hard to write an application , added lots of fun stuff and posted it on the clan page . Actually, he got Ra**d by the clan members for his app!

This is d real life story of my friend sitting next to me. And me, I make music and I just copied his app.
*Ready to get ..... u kno!*
Last edited by Bloodreek; Jun 2, 2015 at 09:25 AM.
Hi girls, I just ran out of an ASYLUM. Isin't that Crazy!