Toribash
how does this look? :>

HEAD(COMPLETED)

Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
But...but thr are no eyes on the re ference :<
You made the hood too high for the eyes to be covered, really. Should be lower. Nose looks distorted too.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Holy shit i didnt see that.
Welp id just have to draw some dark eyes that wud fix the problem of no eyes and hood being high
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
dengue: help me with this head please ((((

firstly, nice one papazola.
I have a tip for you, to put more energy into your head use orange tone for midtones, put a little more contrast, it is nice, and I like the shading you did, but for some reason it looks monochromatic, this wont get much of a exciting feeling.
in this one particularly you put opposite eye highlights, try it in the top of the pupil, it will look better, even thought the eyes has a depth.

I feel like you did semiprofile as intention, worked a bit like cubism for picasso.

I have a hair tip, use polar coordinates and use a dotted cross as brush, or try to make highlights in the middle of the hair, and try to avoid the place with distortion, maybe there was no option.
the black hair is mostly highlights, because the shadows wont appear and the midtones are just slight.
other hairs has different tones of colors as strands, but focus on clumps instead.

the shadows in the jaw looks so correct, nice job on that.

I still feel you did try a metal grip for hair ponytail, try highlight with white if it is the material you wish.
You are very promising, reminds me of myself when I joined gata.

keep working.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
You are very promising, reminds me of myself when I joined gata.

keep working.

: D
hashtag motivated.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Yeah... i just wanted to say i made the beginning of a Texture since my Tablet is full of Dust and i got pretty bad by now i think... I should really draw something occasionally

Some.. Robot Mask thing i didnt thought about

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Yeah... i just wanted to say i made the beginning of a Texture since my Tablet is full of Dust and i got pretty bad by now i think... I should really draw something occasionally

Some.. Robot Mask thing i didnt thought about

Looks alright so far, the obvious is, the lack of detail/form.
|Evil|
I don't exist