New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
How can you get the head of Kha zix with Rengar again?
You need 14 stacks on your bonetooth neck right?
Then you kill Kha when he's lvl 16+ right?
I played Zed for the 3rd time at solo top. Previously I tried jungle with him with a retarded team. It went pretty well. I had akali as an opponent. Played defensive because of her non-aim shot and invisibility. I managed to get ahead after a succesful gank. I got only assists though. But then in a team fight I got focused and I ran up to a bush. I threw out my shaddow and I was mashing buttons. Got a quadra kill and Akali went to clean up so I used my ultimate on her. I was low hp but managed to kill her with jukes and stuff. She put ignite on me and I died. Proof.

Had to go tanky because everyone was squishy.

I have been dominating every game with Jayce lately. I have learned to farm in early game and then dominate my lane. Had to carry games though. Mostly I loose because someone feeds AP champions. Then they just need to clik 1 button to get a pentakill.
Last edited by Uberis; Dec 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I have three top champs in mind, riven, jayce and kha'zix, which one do you guys think I should buy?

Kha'zix, he is so much fun.

Max W first. Get 6 and just get free harass upon your opponent w/ W + Passive, chunks them for so much damage. Easy kills after landing 2-5 W's under enemy turret. After getting top tower just go roam, only bother going back top if you aren't getting kills else where. Try and stay top to atleast 11 to get OP Jump however.

Build: Flask and 7 pots or 1 ward and 5 pots start, depending on how easy the jungler can gank you/if you need more sustain. Rush brut into early BC while getting the boots that give you the most survivability in lane, then work for a BT, ultimate Assassin combo. After those 2 items, get a GA and start penetration people with a LW. Round off build with either a MaW, FM or Hydra.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

I'll be taking theories about how we actually won that.. :'D

iirc Ryze was 5/(<3)/4 at one point...
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 31, 2012 at 12:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Nobody.

Wrong.

Kog, though it's not a line skill shot.

Jayce with accel gate should reach just barely the same range when the ball detonates.

And that's about it. There's the obvious exceptions that are non-spammable ults, but those don't really count.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
@Dargon.

My guesses:
  • Pity surrender.
  • Enemy team all afk'd and you just pushed to win.
  • Base race.
  • Enemy team had to leave and surrendered.
  • Clutch Morde ults and fought in shrooms w/ Trynd getting blinded and Xin hitting 3 ppl with ult making him tanky.
Last edited by j4nd0; Dec 31, 2012 at 02:35 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Wrong.

Kog, though it's not a line skill shot.

Jayce with accel gate should reach just barely the same range when the ball detonates.

And that's about it. There's the obvious exceptions that are non-spammable ults, but those don't really count.

The same damage as AP Nidalee in one hit? Nobody.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
what's the champions you guys plays most ? and if you could tell me why such as pros and cons I'd be glad, because I'll be having 1400rp soon and I don't know yet which one I should buy, or if I should save more rp for those 7 extra rune pages.
any tips ?
Save RP for rune pages and skins, I find it a waste to buy someone with RP unless you really really want them.