Toribash
Dat caitlyn

Abilities:

Piltover Peacemaker: Caitlyn revs up her rifle for 1 second to unleash a penetrating shot which deals physical damage (deals less damage to subsequent targets).

Yordle Snap Trap: Caitlyn sets a trap to reveal sneaky yordles. When sprung, the trap immobilizes the champion and deals magic damage over 1.5 seconds.

90 Caliber Net: Caitlyn fires a heavy net to slow her target. The recoil knocks Caitlyn back.

Ace in the Hole (Ultimate): Caitlyn takes time to line up the perfect shot, dealing massive damage to a single target at a huge range. Enemy champions can intercept the bullet for their ally.

Headshot (Passive): Every 8 attacks (attacks while in brush count as 2), Caitlyn will fire a headshot, dealing either 150% damage to a champion or 250% damage to a minion.

A lot more utility than I expected, not sure If I like it or not yet
Her passive will be amazing early game for harassing and that ult will be somewhat similar to snipers from DotA and flintwoods from HoN, which I love.

rest of the spells are stupid imo except for her first, was hoping for a more agressive and damage dealing champ.
I dislike her passive, means you have to run into a bush, right click, then run out if you just want to build it up quickly for a teamfight initiation or something.
-----
If anyone wants to play, Add Motyapa. I'm pretty good as jungle shaco (solo baron erry game like any good shaco at 25-30 mins) and kennen
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 28, 2010 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I dislike her passive, means you have to run into a bush, right click, then run out if you just want to build it up quickly for a teamfight initiation or something.

Contrary to popular belief, you dont HAVE to be a bush to stack this up
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Contrary to popular belief, you dont HAVE to be a bush to stack this up

You dont have to, but for maximum efficiency you have to be in a bush

4 shots fired in a bush for an extra 150% damage (550% damage over 5 shots, averages out to 110% damage per shot) vs. 8 shots fired for an extra 150% damage (950% damage over 9 shots, or about an average of 105.55555% damage per shot). These maths are not accounting critical strikes or buffs that might boost your damage over a short period of time.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Yeah, it averages out to blah blah, but the extra damage only affects ONE shot. So yes, it would still average out to 550% damage, and technically it would be 110% per shot average, but that's completely neglecting the fact that you probably wont be using all 5 shots on 1 thing, or heals, or anything in the game that's a variable.
Just went 22/0 as Blanc, and last night 26/2. I love her lmao.

Also I don't think Caitlyn will even be that good. Too much hype about her.
Last edited by TopShadow; Dec 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
Repetitive.
All depends on the range of her Ulti. If it's huge, like Ashe hawk shot huge, then Cait + TF would be so much Gank
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Yeah, it averages out to blah blah, but the extra damage only affects ONE shot. So yes, it would still average out to 550% damage, and technically it would be 110% per shot average, but that's completely neglecting the fact that you probably wont be using all 5 shots on 1 thing, or heals, or anything in the game that's a variable.

Oh well, point is for maximum efficiency you have to right click in bushes.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ