Toribash
Ooops, sorry I forgot the replays part... HERE IT IS!
P.S. Uke in Parkour 3 is iAcer, I just had to leave early so I edited the last part so that the replay was complete.
Attached Files
Spar - Dezrai.rpl (520.6 KB, 2 views)
Tricking 10.rpl (241.9 KB, 2 views)
Parkour 3.rpl (493.6 KB, 2 views)
This is a signature...
Originally Posted by Sqynt View Post
My name is Kai, I'm twelve, and on Toribash I'm Sqynt. Unfortunately I am only a brown belt however I have played with the Bomb Squad on many occasions, and I am also friends with many of its members. I play Toribash when I can which includes Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and sometimes Saturdays (Minus school times of course). The times that I am on the forum is when Im posting a replay but other than that, I'm not "super" active on the forums. I have never been in a clan which might explain why my last app was very, VERY bare. I have chosen the bomb squad as my first clan because ever since I started toribash I knew one of Bomb's members, SmackyWack. I played aikido, greykido, aikidobigdojo, and I sparred with him. Occasionally I would watch the clan wars that Bomb fought in back then. Eventually, I befriended Boerhae and DarkEmber, some very nice people I must say, and so I chose Bomb. I'm a very defensive/passive player in the kido mods (aikidobigdojo, aikido, greykido, etc.) and that also drags into my sparring style. I also trick which helps me with skills such as balance, flow, and efficiency. If you hadn't figured it out already, the mods that I continually list throughout the app are my favorite mods. I have never been banned on anything except for when I join a private server and the players ban me from that specific server, but that happens to everybody. I can communicate through steam on my computer and on my phone. I can also talk through kik if somebody's willing. I got into toribash after I saw a video of Nerdcubed play it almost 4 years ago. At the time I liked fighting games and I didn't know much about turnbased or physicsbased games, so, as you would expect, I was a noob at first. I then found my love for physics and I really, REALLY got into the game, so much so that I wouldn't play any other games. Thats really it, the story of Toribash, Physics, and I...
That One Guy,
Kai

I give you a yes, and not only because I know you and we are friends. The app was really good and you used free-from which is a really good way to go. Plus I know you cx
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
Originally Posted by Smackywack View Post
I give you a yes, and not only because I know you and we are friends. The app was really good and you used free-from which is a really good way to go. Plus I know you cx

Now I just need to get Boer to say yes.
This is a signature...
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
or me.....yes

FUDGE YEA!
How do I make it official?
This is a signature...
100th page w00t.

Now in mass recruitment!

Apply to bomb now!
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Bonjour!

To start off my in-game name is TeddyWubster but you could call me Ted, Teddy, or my real name Mark. I am a black belt but I've been told I play a little better than I should but who cares about that. Anyways, I'm 17 years of age with a lot of free time to play TB. If I had to guess my in-game activity is 9/10 and my forum activity is 7/10 (mostly to search around the market to stock up and occasionally to look upon clan threads to read interesting conversations.)

I was in Elixer but I was kicked because one of the leaders didn't like me, I'm not really sure. Sorry I can't give you an exact answer, I think that is about it. I'd choose the this clan in particular because I was in a Bomb server earlier and everyone was pretty nice and welcoming. Even giving a good laugh or two.If I would have to choose my favorite mods they would be AkidoBigDojo, Akido, BoxshuMushu, and Lenshu3ng. In all honesty I would contribute however you would want me to, whether it's war, donating, or just to play with.

Do I have any bans or infractions? As far as I know I'm completely clean, no bans or infractions. In other means to communicate with me other than pm'ing, is my Skype which "teddywubster" (I know, convenient right?)
There isn't much to know about me other than I am Bipolar, but whenever i do get angry I try my best to keep it off threads an in-game to prevent conflict. I will usual leave me computer for a good few minutes then comeback calm and collective. I also have terrible eyes sight so if i get talked to it usually will take a while for my response because I have to make sure what the message says. I think that's about it for me.
Attached Files
welp.rpl (246.8 KB, 3 views)
Teddy_Rustiness.rpl (162.0 KB, 2 views)
Teddy_hue.rpl (164.8 KB, 2 views)