Toribash
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
My Ranked Rumble match vs a Riven:

2 wards + 9 pots Rumble start > Riven Long sword + 2pot start.

I meant a good one.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28393031
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
There's also:

and

mine are better :3

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
woowowowwwoooaaaaaoohowoooaahh haaa haaa

lets do this soon, I miss you guys

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Second Pentakill of my life happened yesterday

All the lvl30s that wanna do ranked but cant find a good adc to duo with or need an adc for ranked 5's hit me up and ill prove my worth.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER

2k elo baron fights...

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I meant a good one.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28393031

I've gone up against 2 Riven's as Rumble top and both of them were trash. Kinda sad. I love going up against counters to the champion that I am playing. Makes the game that much more challenging.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 16, 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Just won another ranked with Janna. Draven is possibly Janna's best lane partner from my ranked experience with this duo. (Experiences from 1270 elo :I) This is the 2nd 20 minute surrender I've gained with Draven/Janna lane match-up. 100% of the times this match-up has occured I've gotten 20 minute surrenders due to fed Dravens.
DAMN.
There's also:

and

League of Turk.
We're so doomed ;_; (even if i don't get the plot, but its just Turk)
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Just won another ranked with Janna. Draven is possibly Janna's best lane partner from my ranked experience with this duo. (Experiences from 1270 elo :I) This is the 2nd 20 minute surrender I've gained with Draven/Janna lane match-up. 100% of the times this match-up has occured I've gotten 20 minute surrenders due to fed Dravens.

Early AD steroid and shield + knockup + slow + passive ms = DRAVEN DOES IT ALL

Draven should win every engage in lane with a Janna support. Even Blitz/Ali + Vayne is fairly hard pressed to out damage that, and Ez + Sona can only hope to win via poke, which won't happen cause DRAVEN WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT UP. The AD roid scales too well early game for his ratios, and the shield is just extra cash on top of it.

It's also funny how Black Cleaver works on his passive too, so it's just Draven for days.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Everybody lately has been saying whatever elo you're at you deserve to be at, but fuck that. I was gold season 2 and I was still rising but elo reset, and now I'm stuck at 1200. I always cooperate with my team and offer advice, not even rudely, I provide the most ward coverage and I'm not even support, and I'm usually the most farmed every single game.

Just went 8-3-7 as Kassadin, against a Talon who counter picked me hard and had naut ganking for him the entire game. Our malphite died to blue buff level 1, our nunu went 1-10 and literally ran into every single person no matter what, our ezreal went 1-9, darius lost top extremely hard and had two of his towers pushed back by 10 minutes (ganked top, elise, twice and managed to kill her).

I also lost a ranked yesterday where I was going 16-7-12 as Annie. I have at least 2.5k games played and am familiar with AoS/Moba game mechanics, was 1.9k mmr in HoN with like 2k games played and played a fair amount of DotA and DotA 2.

Just, man.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Everybody lately has been saying whatever elo you're at you deserve to be at, but fuck that. I was gold season 2 and I was still rising but elo reset, and now I'm stuck at 1200. I always cooperate with my team and offer advice, not even rudely, I provide the most ward coverage and I'm not even support, and I'm usually the most farmed every single game.

Just went 8-3-7 as Kassadin, against a Talon who counter picked me hard and had naut ganking for him the entire game. Our malphite died to blue buff level 1, our nunu went 1-10 and literally ran into every single person no matter what, our ezreal went 1-9, darius lost top extremely hard and had two of his towers pushed back by 10 minutes (ganked top, elise, twice and managed to kill her).

I also lost a ranked yesterday where I was going 16-7-12 as Annie. I have at least 2.5k games played and am familiar with AoS/Moba game mechanics, was 1.9k mmr in HoN with like 2k games played and played a fair amount of DotA and DotA 2.

Just, man.

Holy crap, dude...now that's just like beyond unlucky...
Plus, having played with you, you're deserving of a way higher elo. That's just ridiculous.
Maybe you should get a duo partner, so you at least know that 2/5 players on your team don't suck...
Last edited by Muur; Jan 18, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
DAMN.