Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You mean "who else watched league of throws?". It was a game about who could throw the most. And SK are the throw kings! I haven't seen a game thrown so hard since CLG.eu vs Azubu Frost at the OGN Championships.

I'd like to have something clarified here. I hear people misuse the phrase "threw the game" and others relating to it lots.
I don't know how you're interpreting it but here's a good definition.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1904129
That league thread also cites this.
a) It was entirely intentional. This means you deliberately quit/afk/feed at a certain point.
b) You were ahead by a significant lead to begin with.
c) The player doing the "throw" was of significance (not already a non-factor).

Someone please correct me if this term has since changed.

Anyway, my point is: Why would they want to intentionally screw themselves over-which is what your post is suggesting? This is their job.
It would be like if you went to a job interview for a hgih and mighty position in some rich ass company and in the middle of the interview you got up on the CEO's desk and took a big hairy dump.
Last edited by Solax; Jan 20, 2013 at 03:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'd like to have something clarified here. I hear people misuse the phrase "threw the game" and others relating to it lots.

Anyway, my point is: Why would they want to intentionally screw themselves over-which is what your post is suggesting? This is their job.
It would be like if you went to a job interview for a hgih and mighty position in some rich ass company and in the middle of the interview you got up on the CEO's desk and took a big hairy dump.

TIL poop has hair.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set

We are saying they made many mistakes that could have cost the game. We're incorrectly using the term throw.
I R IRONMAN
Yeah, I had a guy intentionally feed their entire team.
I made a comment to the yi on our team that his build wasn't to strong where it was supposed to be so I got "Faggot I know how to play, now because of you I'm feeding"
He then would sit there as I took on Jax and Garen, watch me die; then stroll on up to them and let them kill him.

Fnatic talking about "throwing" after POV of the most silliest victory in league history. His team didn't even know what xPeke was doing.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

League points

There is no elo anymore. Now people won't rush to judge others by their elo.
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 20, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

League points

There is no elo anymore. Now people won't rush to judge others by their elo.

It's gonna be even worse:
-Trash tier players on my team gg

-My Tier> Your Tier

- RETARDED FUCK NOOB DIVISION 5 PIECE OF SHIT CANT EVEN CS

-(division 5 gold to divison 1 silver)NIGGA IM A WHOLE TIER ABOVE YOU, GET ON MY POTATO

-report division 4 feeding.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jan 20, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Breaking news, some people in the LoL community are cunts.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It's gonna be even worse:
-Trash tier players on my team gg

-My Tier> Your Tier

- RETARDED FUCK NOOB DIVISION 7 PIECE OF SHIT CANT EVEN CS

-(division 7 gold to divison 1 silver)NIGGA IM A WHOLE TIER ABOVE YOU, GET ON MY POTATO

-report division 6 feeding.

Bro, only 5 divisions.

edit: Good, you fixed it.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 20, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC