Ranking
Original Post
Multiple people controlling a tori?
Not like the 2 toris vs 2 toris or anything,
If this was implemented, it would be like, 2-5 people controlling a tori vs another 2-5 controlling a different tori

still only 2 toris, just more people changing the tori's joints.
would be hilarious for clan wars or an event.
My opinion on it is that it would indeed be a fun thing to do, and it would definitely be a lot of fun to play. As for the apparent negative side of it, just don't use it when you make a bet server to start with, and have people controlling it with you that you actually know that won't try to rig a match.

Anyway, I would support this as a mod possibility or a type of server thing that could be done. ~supported
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
i dont support this. it would be laggy and confusing and talking too yiur teamate with the chat would be a pain because you would have to decide what you are going too do together in like 30 sec or something.

get a better computer if toribash lags, it shouldn't, my computer is shit and I can run toribash on high on 60 fps, pls.

get skype
or just dont type slow
that works to
or just get good
or all of the above

saying "it would be too hard" isnt a good reason
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
get a better computer if toribash lags, it shouldn't, my computer is shit and I can run toribash on high on 60 fps, pls.

get skype
or just dont type slow
that works to

but if your playing with some randome person who you dont have skype with or someone that speaks a diffrent language then how are you gonna be able to communicate?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
If your only real complaint is communication, it's not a bad idea. Communication is already an issue in the regular game. The only difference here is that you're in theory trying to work together, though it will likely degenerate into "MOVE UR FOCKIN ARM M8 GAWD".

Supported in full.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I think this idea could get somewhere but i think that having 5 people control one tori would be a little bit overkill. Imagine your in a really tense match and one person decides to be a dick and won't extend a knee causing you to lose a match. Also, how would you be able to implement events and duels and bet servers and belts and rank and many more things if your not in full control of the tori. Even if you do the right thing, you can't lose rank for a save you couldn't create.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I think this idea could get somewhere but i think that having 5 people control one tori would be a little bit overkill. Imagine your in a really tense match and one person decides to be a dick and won't extend a knee causing you to lose a match. Also, how would you be able to implement events and duels and bet servers and belts and rank and many more things if your not in full control of the tori. Even if you do the right thing, you can't lose rank for a save you couldn't create.

The only time this idea would be used in a "tense" match would be in a clan war.
I love how the second something changing gameplay that would come as an option
everyone and their dead dads assume it's going to replace everything.
Lel. What would be the point of having multiple people controlling a tori if it effected nothing in-game. You might as well have one person controlling the whole tori(Regular game) if playing with more people serves no purpose to your objective in the game.
Last edited by Qukslice; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Editing reasons you dimwit
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
You should reread what you just posted. The objective is subjective, what you said has no meaning at all.
How is this not an in-game suggestion?
PM me with any and all questions
This seems interesting.I Like how someone said some joints for each person

addition to that : all the joints should be different like this

-Demon gets these : neck,right elbow,left knee and right wrist
iKas gets these: left elbow,right ankle,left shoulder and right shoulder
Zeus gets these: Left knee,left ankle , right glute and abs
imaslayaa gets these: Chest , left glute , right hip and left pec
Hampa gets these: left hip , lumbar , right pec and left wrist