Toribash
Well, maybe we can make it a mod pack.
TRichard, if you want to work alone that's fine, but if you're willing to accept help, I'll gladly work with you to make a set of mods.
That way, we can use all of our ideas.
Amod park is a fantastic idea and teaming up is even better lol How experienced are you with makeing mods ? Are you able to make object on axis's realisic looking enviroment ?

I say we split up the sections and tackle them that way
-----
I can start with the blue and yellow and you can start on the green and red ones if you want , as for orange ... well we'll deal with that after .

I think the blue and green should be buildings and the yellow and red should be in the style of a park ( lower to the ground )

Im sure we can copy the designs pretty easly lol
Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 9, 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Amod park is a fantastic idea and teaming up is even better lol How experienced are you with makeing mods ? Are you able to make object on axis's realisic looking enviroment ?

I say we split up the sections and tackle them that way
-----
I can start with the blue and yellow and you can start on the green and red ones if you want , as for orange ... well we'll deal with that after .

I think the blue and green should be buildings and the yellow and red should be in the style of a park ( lower to the ground )

Im sure we can copy the designs pretty easly lol

Well, I've only made one Toribash mod, and but it was basically a series of large cubes that I would run across then climb/jump down.
Here's a sketch of what it looked like (I deleted my mod once I found a better version in the default mods):

But this project shouldn't be too different.
Just manipulating the boxes a bit, and then maybe adding some extra objects.
And I'm very familiar with working with coordinates.

I'll get started on the green section now.
Last edited by supahninja; Jun 9, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
Not bad , keep in mind that this is going to be a real enviroment so colors play a big roll along with friction adjustment , angles , and object placement . I find it is easyer to find a color in a mod you know of , open it up in note pad and copy the color to your mod object . Good luck my friend ! keep me posted in this thread and i will do the same .
Not bad , keep in mind that this is going to be a real enviroment so colors play a big roll along with friction adjustment , angles , and object placement . I find it is easyer to find a color in a mod you know of , open it up in note pad and copy the color to your mod object . Good luck my friend ! keep me posted in this thread and i will do the same .

Ok, will do.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Well, to me at least, the blue circle seems a little too simple/easy.
Green looks to be about the same level as blue, except for the solitary block in the lower left. That looks a bit tough.
Red seems like a nice challenge.
Yellow looks about the same as red, maybe a little easier.

I'd say, since this is intended for people of varying skill levels, to do something like red, but maybe find a way to make it a bit easier.

But another suggestion could be this newly-added orange circle:

Love the orange circle, having two buildings with a large gap. Then to cross the large gap which is hardly possible to get passed by jumping, you would have to walk across the rails.
Also I think the green circle is cool, having a box on the building would be cool to do tricks off of.

Good luck TRichard21
lol thanks slycooper , be sure to wish supahninja luck too as he is also creating a few . All will be released in a mod pack you all you crazy toriplayers ! ( mabey in a promo video )

I thinking the name of the mods will be Tori Parkour or somthing like that , not too sure yet .
lol thanks slycooper , be sure to wish supahninja luck too as he is also creating a few . All will be released in a mod pack you all you crazy toriplayers ! ( mabey in a promo video )

I thinking the name of the mods will be Tori Parkour or somthing like that , not too sure yet .

Nah, don't call it anything with Tori in it, it's too overplayed. Something with city in it c:
Parkour City Pack, by TRichard21 and SupahNinja.
I like it.

EDIT: Here's the base for the green section.
I still need to add the smaller objects.
And I'm not sure where Uke should start out.

View as seen in the design:

Better overall view:
Last edited by supahninja; Jun 10, 2011 at 03:30 AM.