Ranking
Original Post
a bunch of stuff
Hello, i would enjoy for more complex joint options such as detachable connections and retachable joints (i want to do guns with realistic magazines)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would also like programmable sequences example : (button hit = block appears / disappears)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would also like a better connection system, such as not having to have the blocks 1-16 be the only attachable ones, with multiple connections so you dont have to take up all your joints.
if im not very clear just let me know. This is just what i would want to see in the mod maker
aaaa4
This means that the detachable joints will be used as launchers to rip the bodies, think that newbies will exploit this and kill a Elite Belt player.
Not Supported.
Only the first 16 objects can be non-static, so it follows that only those 16 objects can have joints attached to them. I believe this is to prevent toribash mods from crashing older systems
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions