Toribash
Original Post
Pay real money to remove ban/perma
Hi, this is maybe something that many people maybe will say no about.
Pay real money to remove permabans, like in real life when you get in prison you should pay money to get out fast, for example:

50 years because "X" = 450.000 US Dollars(maybe that's ridiculous but it's an example)

We can add that to toribash:

2 years of ban in Toribash for "X" = 10 USD to remove ban.
People will contact Moderators via IRC and then they talk about it.
If this is denied by the community I let it die. Well what you think guys?
Running away...
The [US] court system we have is entirely different (bonds, bondsmen, crowing in jail while awaiting trial), so it can't be compared to the system we have here, on a gaming forum.

There's no reason to allow scammers and toxic people to be able to unban themselves based on if they dish out the money or not, kind of defeats the purpose of the ban, and going back to the court analogy, such circumstances do not exist here. "Bail" can be seen as a post on Ban Appeals.
Last edited by firebolty; Dec 11, 2015 at 01:02 PM.
BAD LUCK
i have around 2-3mil tc on banned accounts
so your telling me if i pay less than 50$ i can get 300$ in tc
No for sure. What would be the purpose of the ban? If you've been permabaned, it's because you don't deserve to be here. Just sit and and assume the consequences your bad behavior.
Paying money to get out of jail is also somenthing shitty.
I think this is a bad idea in my opinion. For example if they got a Never thing on their account and then he brought the unban thingy that you are talking about. And then he got banned again, and then it's just a huge waste of money.

Unsupported
Well, if u can remove ur ban by usd, all the scammers and Racists will be back, and we all dont want that
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 11, 2015 at 03:05 PM.
playboi