Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I still don't understand how drop throws are different from a regular old hip throw.
-----
Here is a tai otoshi I hit in multiplayer. We should work with this.
Attached Files
tai otoshi.rpl (38.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I'll try drilling it against opener bot, see what happens.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
is this training only allowed for the members of the group or can outsiders partake in this?
Originally Posted by Zyngs View Post
is this training only allowed for the members of the group or can outsiders partake in this?

Please read the prvious posts, this is not a thing anymore, we couldn't keep it up ... or at least i think that's the reason why it isn't a thing anymore
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I still don't understand how drop throws are different from a regular old hip throw.
-----
Here is a tai otoshi I hit in multiplayer. We should work with this.

Im not on my laptop so i can't check this buuut...

Thx bae <3 love ya :* you're the best love <3 you're my angel ;) i'll reward you tonight <3
Closing until we re organize this.
Toribash Martial Artists
Honestly I can't hit tai otoshi. Maybe iver could help whenever he comes back but i dont see this throw to be special or even useful. I think we should move on to something else.
Toribash Martial Artists
Perhaps more striking? Purposeful striking to mess up their balance instead of points. The sweeps seem a little tame, so maybe a leg strike for a frac and to help get rid of their ground control. Or maybe a half throw/full throw with a leg strike. Striking counters could be nice too. Like let's say someone does a knee to your pecs and lifts themselves up. Next move they push you away and lower their leg, but if you go for a knee, the counter would be 2x as strong because of them pushing downwards, while you knee upwards. This should give an almost guaranteed glute/hip frac/dm. Or perhaps a kickcheck moving into a kick of your own. Also, we could add a dodge. Like lowering shoulder to duck under a hook. Also, the snapkicks could be explained to further detail and separated into different kicks. Like front kick, roundhouse, or even a push kick.

Maybe add a rear naked choke? A good counter could be a hip throw.

We could also add counter replays. Like how it says a low body grab counter suplex in tiers, we could provide an example replay of a low body grab working against a suplex.

These are just random unorganized ideas, but I hope they light a spark in your guys' minds :P
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Stream/podcast
So not everyone learns through reading some learn by watching. Would anyone be interested in learning live in a stream or teaching. in this let me know.
Are you asking ppl to be part of your livestream or do the livestream?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.