ES Recruitment Drive
Awesome im proud to be here and chat about video games nd stuff
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Ayy welcome, welp ill be adding you to the list when i get on pc.

And i'm on school break, so i may have a bit more of time to be playing and discussing stuff about retro-ing.
A few months ago i got an SNes, but so bad that it's missing a few cables, but whatevs, might be posting an picture of it later. Maybe when i fix it, im going to buy MegamanX series, SMW and other games. Does anyone reccomend any Hard,but fun games?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Ayy welcome, welp ill be adding you to the list when i get on pc.

And i'm on school break, so i may have a bit more of time to be playing and discussing stuff about retro-ing.
A few months ago i got an SNes, but so bad that it's missing a few cables, but whatevs, might be posting an picture of it later. Maybe when i fix it, im going to buy MegamanX series, SMW and other games. Does anyone reccomend any Hard,but fun games?

Ice Climber, Ninja Gaiden (all of them), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (probably the hardest game i've played in my entire life, you will suffer a lot to beat this game without coop), Legend of Kage (this game was far ahead from its time), Power Blade (men game), Dr. Mario and Excitebike.

And yes, i played all of them :]]
Enjoy!!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
FMA05

Yea i think ive played final fantasy 7 once in my life and i never really liked it.
But i do recomend getting a psp just to play dissidia its pretty decent
Age - 19
Consoles you played - Ps1, Snes, Gamecube, N64
Favorite old game - Earthbound (SNES)
Additional info: My record run for earthbound is 15 minutes

I grew up gaming, got my first computer when I was five and I only had a GBA emulator and MAME32. Never stopped gaming since that age
Wolololololo
Earthbound.....man,i only played MOTHER 2, but i must say that this shit is amazing.
also, giygas is a creepy boss, but interesting at same time.

Added.

also, have you ever played Cadillac Dinosaurs? it's a good beat-em up arcade game.
but from arcade my favorite game is Killer Instict, an BADASS fighting game, it was launched to SNes too.
Last edited by victortb; Dec 1, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Earthbound.....man,i only played MOTHER 2, but i must say that this shit is amazing.
also, giygas is a creepy boss, but interesting at same time.

Added.

also, have you ever played Cadillac Dinosaurs? it's a good beat-em up arcade game.
but from arcade my favorite game is Killer Instict, an BADASS fighting game, it was launched to SNes too.

Haven't played that one, I have however played Turok tho, which is about dinosaurs too.

I've also seen something about a killer instinct pc version, so maybe I'll get it
Last edited by SrCheetah; Dec 1, 2016 at 08:29 AM.
Wolololololo
I've played an Turok on ps2, it was pretty cool, but i used to play more the versus mode(player 1 vs player 2) with my brother, the guns that it haves kinda reminds me of HL deathmatch.
I've played an Turok on ps2, it was pretty cool, but i used to play more the versus mode(player 1 vs player 2) with my brother, the guns that it haves kinda reminds me of HL deathmatch.

I used to play it with my sister, which got a bit boring after the 50:0
Wolololololo
well, i was hanging on youtube until i found this:

watch this first to understand and see better similarities

Gurren Laggan + JAM Project + Dr. Willy(megaman 2) theme
this is epic, is there any other remix of any other old games?