Ranking
Original Post
Enter the ninja
Minasan, kon'nichiwa!

Welcome the August Shiai Prizes!

Participate in ES events, win Shiai Tokens and exchange them to the following Ninja-themed items!

Shuriken

A classic yet deadly set of stars to throw at your favorite targets!
Item is attached to your left shin

Ninja Needles

As tiny as these look, these needles were the reason Tori Ninjas won the Battle of Torigahara, due to how easily overlooked and hidden they are.
Item is attached to your left tricep

Ninja Hand Claws

Use it to climb walls or scratch out your enemies' eyes... your choice!
Consists of 2 hand items and 2 wrist items

Nunchaku

Origins of the wood this nunchaku's chukon-bu is made with remain unclear, yet it is strong enough to create a long lasting bruise and to block direct attacks.
Item is attached to your right thigh

Ninja Sai

Smelted and handcrafted in the stealthiest shop, these sai shall be what a ninja truly needs for his duty.
Item is attached to your stomach

Katana

A Japanese trademark weapon brought to Toriworld by hampa-san during the Gold Age.
Item is attached to your breast

Don't miss a chance to get Pure & Vulcan joints this month too, as these awesome colors are available with Shiai Color Combo Packs!

Previews

Really liking this months Shai prizes, definitely going to try my hand at some tourneys. Is there any way we can see these items in game, like dl/lping a certain character (like what you guys did for that cyborg set)
Last edited by Kurro_old; Aug 3, 2017 at 01:46 AM.
I have the ninja hand claws activated on my tori, (the wrist part too) but for some reason the wrist parts aren't showing on my tori, i don't know what the issue is. the claws are showing up just fine tho
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
I have the ninja hand claws activated on my tori, (the wrist part too) but for some reason the wrist parts aren't showing on my tori, i don't know what the issue is. the claws are showing up just fine tho

What's your Toribash version?
I see the same thing too on other players my version is 5.12 ( not steam )
Zyns#6664
Originally Posted by sir View Post
What's your Toribash version?

my version is 5.1.

I also notice the wrist parts don't show up in this either? Was that the same issue? because they showed up in the preview picture.

Last edited by matarika; Aug 3, 2017 at 01:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Joint objs were only added in 5.13, you'll need to wait for standalone build update if you don't want to use Steam version.
We'll most probably release a new standalone version by next Tuesday, shouldn't take too long.
Alright, cool thanks
NICE, Rlly want that cool sword, Man...U guys keep on adding things ti this game

Thanks to that, and only that, this game stays alive,
ARIGATO!