Toribash
Original Post
wtf 2
can someone explain to me how tf this guy became an admin?
he/she/it is the least familiar among the admins and i feel like this guy/gal/creature just got his/her/its position in thin air.
Well I think creation has been a smod/ms/es/ and probably others. He or she knows what's going on so it's not to farfetch how the position was given
#INIT2WINIT
He was smod and gamemaster, plus now MS, moreover considering he has almost 6k posts (without considering irc and discord), you don't know at all if he actually helped a lot on those staff position, you are not even active in the forum so you absolutely couldn't know what he did for the community. I don't know aswell, maybe he's one of the worst staff member existing and a real dumbass, but who I am, and who are you to judge without any infos.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
He was smod and gamemaster, plus now MS, moreover considering he has almost 6k posts (without considering irc and discord), you don't know at all if he actually helped a lot on those staff position, you are not even active in the forum so you absolutely couldn't know what he did for the community. I don't know aswell, maybe he's one of the worst staff member existing and a real dumbass, but who I am, and who are you to judge without any infos.

he made verified sellers and i think that's it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
ms didnt have a lead that was active for more than a few weeks until he came along

(yes exactly)
Last edited by Arctic; May 2, 2019 at 06:04 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
^ not exactly

but Crea is pretty much responsible for the current "modern and dank" market squad.. he revamped most of the ancient stuff and gave new tides to the MS in late 2017.

and admin is a not a position you can apply to afaik, he got that rly quick.
you can hate the guy but you'll never know the amazing things he did/does... Unlike event squad, market squad is 99% backstage.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Why would you care about who gets an admin in a community of <100 active users? It's literally voluntary position with little to no perks + people shit on you every day just for being staff.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
a community of <100 active users

You obviously haven’t seen my rank

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة