Ranking
the opener was pretty okay, not great, but different, which is nice. the direction reversal thing was cool i guess. double core was certainly something that happened in the replay. seems pretty easy to continue, so theres that too I guess.
Last edited by Hacks; Feb 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
wow that
sucked
X:

Dude that was really cool. i like what you did with your hands in the beginning and that reverse jump was really cool.
The abs looked too extended before the kick. Great clean powerful kick. You should have made the rest flawless and avoid hitting uke. I'd like to see you continue this replay.

THRASHING:

The only think i kinda dislike is how you quickly extend and contract your left elbow at around frame 70. also, personally, i like stand up poses in tricking replays more than the thing you did
great replay, excellent speed. too bad its a bit short

BOO HOO:

great flow and powerful hits. I'd like to see more destruction and less grabs because your hits definitely had potential for more dms and you should go for that when you are making grabby destruction replays.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
boo hoo: The opener was really slow, and I didn't enjoy how you had to use grab for all the hits the first hit was alright, but the second one was way off, no penetration and I would like better aim. The pose was cool though.

thrashing: Why is it so short wtf anyway the speed was great and I didn't see anything twitch but again I know nothing about tricking.

x: Everything until the double core was awesome but the rest sucks because THERE IS NO REST finish that shit D:

...: what

detroit dreams: The opener was really long. I don't really like how you lifted Uke after he was on the ground for some reason. The movement was alright though.

more like -420: Grab for every hit is something I really dislike the boom was nice but the gravity kinda did it for you so

tsukiru: Good opener but god damn you do every pet peeve I have every time. The split wasn't very solid and I didn't really like the way your jerked before the boom. I also don't like using the same grab for more than 1 hit so there you go another pet peeve of mine <_<

deep throating: I liked this one more than the others. The hits were solid and I don't mind floppiness. The skeet at the end is pretty nice even though the grab was placed in a bad spot.

cum: Did not expect that grab at all. Good boom but you banged your head on a bodypart. The skeet was meh I wouldn't have bothered with it. Everything after this is weird, I would just prefer a pose.

swallow: Really fucking good opener aaaaaand grab. I don't like recommending people stuff or telling them what to do, but have you tried to do a replay where you don't grab after the opener? It improves your control over your tori a shit ton.
I'm not sure if that head skeet at the end was on purpose, but if it was then I really liked it, even though I hate ground impacts.

drea: That was actually really cool. I expected something very akward from that hop but it was pretty awesome actually.
oh yeah
thanks guys

some unfished shit im putting here so i can delete and maybe go back to

cnc if you want idc
Attached Files
shit.rpl (131.5 KB, 35 views)
I.rpl (175.0 KB, 25 views)
REFUSE.rpl (152.2 KB, 35 views)
TO.rpl (179.6 KB, 26 views)
FINISH.rpl (35.5 KB, 37 views)
(soi) - it looked nice, smooth and the hits were solid and strong. I didn't like the way you switched the flow of your tori a few times. It didn't look that bad, It just annoyed me how you did it.
There's not much to say but what I already said. 8/10

also, mind helping commenting on my thread too?
:^)
That was beautiful.
Loved the flow, the manip was awesome. Loved how you ghosted your leg through uke at one point.
The entire thing flowed perfectly and the dms were cool.
Probably could've gotten more dms with the hit but okay, was still awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
so the only thing I don't like (for some reason idk) is that arm movement around like 410, everything else is really nice, I love that leg thing, pretty damned cool. bye.

also you're a loser for taking my joke nerd get your own material.
wow that
sucked