ES Recruitment Drive
....FGT He isn't too proud.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
idk why everybody is being so rude to meh. i just was trying to interject hope into keeping hive alive. I didnt understand why Red leaving meant Hive dies. I was just confused. anways forget i said anything. i dont care anymore, at all. i left hive. good luck?
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
I hate to see the clan that I've had the most fun memories with go.I can not believe im saying this but let's dissolve this clan.
Red you say the same thing to everyone who leaves. ''never liked you that much anyways''.

That must be some sort of defense mechanism. You are so insecure, that anybody who leaves your clan has to turn into an enemy.

look man, I really enjoyed the time i spent in Hive. And i really value all of your friendships. including you Red and you mwah even tho you called me a fgt.

Im terribly sorry that I at all wanted to attempt keeping Hive alive. you guys have really made me feel like a total jack ass.

i hope whatever you got going on the next 2 months goes really well Red.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
All I have to say right now, is that I think this fighting and even the thread about it has signed hive's death. Which sucks...
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
Red you say the same thing to everyone who leaves. ''never liked you that much anyways''.

Erm, I know that this is kinda oftopic but, Red says that not to everyone. He didn't said it to Malvado and I guess some other guys. It's about friendship and what the guys have done for the clan
Last edited by flxy; Aug 19, 2009 at 09:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
Erm, I know that this is kinda oftopic but, Red says that not to everyone. He didn't said it to Malvado and I guess some other guys. It's about friendshift and what the guys have done for the clan

he doesn't say it to everyone just backing up what nura said. Also I will not leave this clan until it is dissolved one day, ive been with it since it was made, and ill be with it until it dies.
...Fuck... and I just finished my bicep textures with the tag on .

I agree with lebo though. I may not have been in nearly as long, but when I joined DeM/Hive I was truly proud and I put everything I could into this clan.
After I became Co-Leader I felt like I could do more to help Hive get through this, "recession" as it were.

It'd kill me to be torn away from it so soon after being given so much more responsibility over the clan.

I say we wait, for at least a short while and see what comes of it.
Last edited by watashime; Aug 20, 2009 at 05:11 PM.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...