Ranking
Original Post
[PREVIEW]Dark Dot - The Free-from Formation Shmup
Olook! We made a game where you can draw things and make other things swarm into the thing that you drew!

Comes with pandas

http://www.darkdot.mobi/
Gone Fishing
wb

Neat game, can you draw new formations during battle? Do your pets stack on top of each other if you make a tiny formation?
Hey GnilRettemHC

Neat game, can you draw new formations during battle?

Yes you can! You can redraw anytime you want by tapping on the pencil

Do your pets stack on top of each other if you make a tiny formation?

Yes they do. The formation manipulation also helps you concentrate firepower. So your tiny, stacked group would have kickass firepower.
-----

Would be a more helpful answer.

Yes you can, by tapping on the pencil at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Last edited by Gman80; Jun 9, 2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gone Fishing
What inspired you to make this (unless you didn't have any inspirations)? Looks different
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
After playing it for a bit, I have a bit of feedback :v

The game itself is nice, but it consumes way too much mobile data, it crashes quite a lot during loading screens and crown objectives should be a bit more diverse. But as I said, It's an enjoyable game.
Wolololololo
Downloaded it yesterday, gotta say it isn't perfect.

First time opening it everything works just fine, fun game and stuff, I like it, only problems are that you have to wait everytime you go to a different page and for me, the infinite challenge didnt work. It just reopened the entire game when I tried to play it.
Second time opening it just crashes after the loading is 100%. The bar dissapears and the background keeps spinning, but that's it.

Using Acer Liquid Z530, android 5.1.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks @SrCheetah, we're working on some of that for the final build.

@zwouter: we've got a new build up and running that should fix the issue that you faced! It should be up on www.darkdot.mobi already. Give it a go and let me know if it works?

Thanks so much guys!
-----
I made a gameplay vid for #screenshotsaturday

Last edited by Gman80; Jul 3, 2016 at 08:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gone Fishing
Still got the same thing. Doesn't matter whether I give facebook access or not.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]