Toribash
I like a lot that, they give us way more control over the way we took castle and fortress.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

to summarize it looks like they're shifting towards siege weapons being a large role of the game. I really don't know how to feel about that because i dont want to be moving at 1.2 map speed with a ballista or something like that. Not to mention siege equipment adds another layer to the game that might make running in and just playing the game more difficult. I usually don't like siege weapons being a big role in games because they're a hassle and boring but idk mount & blade is pretty dank. what are your thots
-----
also i skimmed it and at the bottom it says that enemy lords will have companions just like the player would!
Last edited by cocacobra; Jul 22, 2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit

this is going to be the game of the year no matter which year it comes out in!! all aboard the hype train choo choo
i created the ??? emoji
I'm all for this game. I've always loved mount and blade Warband. Not thing biggest fan of fire and sword.
Anime United
I would've loved WFAS if they just made it with the warband engine so you could start your own faction and have lords and stuff. No clue why they made it with the original M&B engine.
i created the ??? emoji