ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tie Score! Headache Move!
First post on the forums but I know how forums work and crap. I am a blue belt and I was screwing around in single player. It was a tie score! I landed it nice too check it out!

I'm not too thrilled but I'm pretty sure its a rare occasion seeing that they weren't doing the exact same move.
Attached Files
samedamage headache.rpl (16.4 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by tdawg_old; Dec 30, 2008 at 11:36 PM.
Try uploading your replays on the forums directly, so we don't have to click on links that have stupid popups and stuff like that..

What can i say, it was hold all, symmetrical and the reason you had a draw was because you just touched each others heads.. You know? ...
It's logical.

Not going to rate since you're a beginner and all..
Whoop Whoop
I'm a beginner on the forums. I have read numerous topics on here from time to time and if I've won 200+ multiplayer games and am still a beginner, I would LOVE to hear what it takes to be an expert. I could never consider myself an expert, but a blue belt. I honestly didn't know it was that logical but thanks for pointing it out. Just don't categorize me as a beginner with the amount of time I've put into this game.

EDIT: Fixed the Links
a bluebelt is a beginner. This game is insanely complicated and after 18+ months of playing it, I'm still not an expert.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
^ Indeed, it takes a very long time to master this game, you can't expect to waltz in and take it by the balls.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was